The Penguins of Madagascar- The Black and White Bandits

A/N Hi readers. I apologise for my TERRIBLE punctuation and mediocre descriptions. If I recall, I had written this when I was eleven - and I was still figuring out that typing and writing followed different formats. My sincere apologies.

"Skippah, why so hard on yourself today?" said Private.

"Have you ever noticed how much weight we've been putting on, ever since we discovered Bird-Blue cinemas? I've always had a medium to large sized popcorn, and that's human size!" said Skipper drowsily.

"Private's right, Skipper. You have been working yourself really hard lately, and look how tired it's making you!" said Kowalski, as he pulled out his abacus.

"There's a 64,23% chance that you will pass out of the exhaustion within 72 hours!"
"Gron't ggsh gself Sgipper!" grumbled Rico.

Skipper didn't want anyone to know his shameful secret. It was too confusing. Kowalski even said it was scientifically impossible! So why, why did this happen to Skipper? Of all penguins, Skipper. First Rico, then Kowalski, and now Skipper? It was unfair. He didn't need this kind of stress in his life.-But...he could do whatever it took to stop it, to change his fate.

"Kowalski, I need options. Options for our training.How can we reduce our body mass? Or weight,or whatever humans call it!" said Skipper.
"I have three suggestions. Firstly, a regular dance routine would ensure impeccable results. Secondly, shape boxing routines and daily cardio workouts are also very successful, and finally daily jogging routines could quite possibly have a positive outcome on this whole situation." said Kowalski smugly.
"Okay, but which one do you recommend? Your figure is fairly, well...nice! You have a good shape, soldier," answered Skipper.