Chapter 14

GUYSS STAY TUNED TILL THE VERY END AND READ MY AUTHORS NOTE FOR SOME EXCITING NEWS!
-----------------
-Anna's P.O.V.-

After I arrived home, I was wet, soaked and disgusting from the beach. So I immediately took a really long shower.

I took the my time in the shower to recollect my thoughts and think about everything that happened today.

I was so frustrated. I felt so little. I felt like I didn't have a voice. Literally no one cared about me, or how I felt. No one even bothered to notice how hurt I would've been. They just cared about theirselves.

Was I really this easy girl to be picked on? Did no one really stop to think that I had feelings too?

No matter how furious I am at Brianna for how she annoyed me and embarrassed me today, she shouldn't be the one I should be mad at. It was Jace. Brianna probably didn't know who the fuck I was until tonight. She most likely thought Jace was single and went for it. After all, Jace is charming and hard to turn down. But Jace? He lead me on to believe he actually cared about me. He told me I meant a lot to him. And he looked me straight in the eye and lied to me, repeatedly. I could forgive him for kissing another girl, but that I can't forgive.

I stumbled out of the shower and grabbed a towel. I went up to my room. I grabbed a neon yellow pair of Nike pros, and my One Direction shirt. I put my headphones on and blasted One Direction on. They seem to make me happy whenever I'm down. No matter how many people make fun of me for listening to them, they don't understand what these 5 (four in the band but 5 forever in my heart) boys do to me. Every heartbreak, tear, anger, and frustration seems to fade away when I listen to their music.

I got comfy on my couch in my room and sulked in my own despair until I slowly fell asleep.

-----------------
-Brianna's P.O.V.-

Yes! I did it. I finally made Anna Peters crack. And many fans got it on video. I don't think Jace will be forgiven by her anytime soon.

I saw Anna, Noah and Sophia walk away. Fans were still video taping . I saw this as my chance to destroy her even more.

I quickly kissed Jace for a split second. I knew fans were still videotaping and this would be all over Twitter and Instagram. I smirked secretly.

--------------
-Jace's P.O.V.-

No No No No. I seriously screwed up. And to make it worse, Brianna kisses me out of no where. People are still video taping me. My head is spinning and I don't know what to do. In times like this, I would go over to Anna but she's never going to forgive me. I just want to break down and cry .

I know this will be all over Instagram and Twitter. So many people will be sending hate. I don't know how to handle this.

I leave the beach as fast as I can.

"Wait up!" I hear a voice call. It's Brianna.

"No, go away. Haven't you ruined my life enough already? Just please leave."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you two were a thing. You were the one who never told me." Brianna was defending herself. After all the damage she's cause, she's still blaming me. I'm still filled with rage and anger. When I start to calm down, I see. I can see where's she's coming from. I can see that she's right. This is all my fault.

"Bye. I don't want to ever see you again." I quickly turn around and speed back home so she doesn't follow me.

I start texting Anna.

Me: hey. Please answer. I screwed up.

Me: I know you're fricking pissed but I deserve to at least give an explanation. It's not what it looks like.

And that's when I was lying again. It was exactly what it looked like and there is no explanation.

*ding* I immediately check my texts.

Anna: no. You don't deserve to give me and explanation. You don't deserve to be in my life. Stop acting like the whole world revolves around you. Stop texting me and trying to make up with me because it won't work. Nice having you in my life, now I'm happy you'll be gone.

I tumbled down onto my butt in a nearby patch of grass. My whole world just turned upside down. And there was no way to fix it.

--------

A/N: hey my loves. I HAVE A COUPLE EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENTS!

1. I'm having a contest! The winner will be a new character in my fanfic and you'll also get a shoutout on my next update and on my social media accounts (if you have twitter/Instagram)

HOW TO ENTER:
This is a comment contest. I will be picking the best comment to win! It can be funny, inspirational, whatever etc. but it has to be related to this story. You can comment more than once. There's unlimited entries. You can literally comment 30 times. Comment more than once to have a better chance of winning!

The rules are:
1) follow my wattpad account. (I'll be checking)
2) Vote for this chapter
3) If you win, I'll privately message you on wattpad!

Secondly, I'm going to be starting a new fanfic. I need suggestions on who it should be on!

Lastly, I'll update next when this fanfic gets to 3.6K reads, 12 votes and however many comments from the contest;)