Chapter 13

Woahh, I know I said I would update when I got ALL the requirements but I passed 3K reads!! So I'll update ;) ILYSM.

--------------------

-Anna's P.O.V.-

I walked along next to Jace while walking to the beach. I kept seeing that girl Brianna eyeing me. Like she was jealous? I had to let her know he was off limits. She might've been the mysterious girl that kissed Jace, but I wasn't certain.

Acting impulsively, I hooked my arm around Jace. He jumped, startled and looked nervous for some reason. He seemed really uncomfortable. We always hold hands and he seems fine with it but not today. I looked over at Brianna and she was eyeing me carefully.

Continuing to walk, I could see Brianna slightly kicking rocks at me thinking I didn't notice. Why was she so mad?

We finally got to the beach after an awkward 7 minutes.

"Let's go set our stuff down and start swimming!" Sophia exclaimed cheerfully.

We all nodded and smiled in agreement and ran to an open spot. Wow, the beach sure was crowded tonight.

We stripped our clothing revealing our swimsuits. Sophia was dressed in a loose white shirt with jean shorts and a floppy hat. It was actually really cute! She was wearing a strapless fringy bikini in the color coral.

Now Brianna. She was wearing this holey white crop top with short jeans. Honestly, I found it slutty. (Outfit on side) Maybe my opinion is harsh because I don't really like her. Under it, she was wearing a normal triangle bikini in pink.

"C'mon, lets go swim!" I said excitedly.  Everyone followed but Brianna. I turned around to see what was going on only to find Brianna tugging on Jace to follow her somewhere else. She was honestly so irritating.

-Brianna's P.O.V.-

This girl Anna. Who is she and what is her history with Jace? I really like him but honestly, it looks like she's interfering in our relationship.

Gosh, she was absolutely stunning. Model material. No wonder Jace followed her around like a little puppy. He shouldn't be treated like that.

I heard Anna's little perky voice telling us to come swim. I stayed behind. I've been secretly sending her signals the whole day that I didn't like her, at all. I hope she noticed because I didn't want Jace to see that I'm sorta jealous of her.

I grabbed Jace's shoulders and said ," hey, come walk on the boardwalk with me."

I saw Anna's head turning around and looking annoyed , so I smirked.

Jace gave in and we started walking.

"So what's up with you and Anna?" I asked.

Jace looked really guilty and nervous. He fiddled around with his thumb and finally said," nothing. We're just friends."

"Good." I turned and looked at him. "Because I'm actually starting to fall for you."

He looked at me wide eyed but didn't say anything. We walked around in silence until I started heading back. Jace trailed behind.

We caught up to the others and dunked in the water for a swim.

-Anna's P.O.V.-
Jace and Brianna were heading back. Oh joy. I looked over at them and Brianna was purposely hanging tight next to Jace and making him laugh. She was fucking flirting with him.

I swam over to them and Brianna "accidentally" splashed water on me.

"Oops." She started. "I didn't know you were there, with full honesty."

After a while we strolled back onto the sand. I was walking in front of Brianna and I kept feeling sand along my thighs. Instantly, I knew Brianna was kicking sand on me. I ignored it. I could see a couple girls trailing us, probably fans of Jace. They looked around 11. The sand kept hitting my legs so I turned around.

"Okay, what is your fucking problem?" I asked Brianna out of annoyance.

I could see from the corner of my eyes that the girls were videotaping this.

"First you act all flirty with Jace and now your kicking sand at me and purposely annoying me?"

In defense, Brianna said," Jace told me you were nothing but a friend." She smirked and acted proud of what she just said.

"I kissed Jace a couple nights ago. If you were special to him, he would've stopped."

I looked over at Jace. His face was full of guilt and anxiety.

"Okay you first of all" I spoke to Jace. "I expected better from you. Out of all the people in the world, you had to hurt me in ways I've never been hurt before. You are a fucking manipulative bitch and I don't want you in my life anymore."

I turned and faced Brianna. "And you. You're just another blonde slut that only cares about yourself. "

"Noah. You're taking me home." I grabbed him and Sophia trailed along as I drowned in my sorrow.

--------
A/N: woah guys. 3.08K reads? Ilysfm. FOR THE NEXT UPDATE; at least 3.2k reads, 8 votes on the chapter and 10 comments. You can comment more than once. The more comments and more votes, the faster I will update! ❤️
OH AND GUYSSS! I was waiting until Brianna came along in the story before introducing the cast. (Who plays who)
I'll have the cast up in the next update ;)