Chapter 3

a/n : AYEEE. Sorry for not updating for like a week. I'm super busy and also, I just moved so I'm busy unpacking and such. Well, I deleted chapters 3 and 4 because honestly, I probably could've written better in kindergarten. So for all ya'll that read those horrible chapters, I'm sorry haha. And I'll update regularly again. Ily ❤️ OH AND BTW, the main girl characters name is Anna 😂 her name is like never mentioned so yas.

*THIS CHAPTER ALTERNATES FROM ANNA'S AND JACE'S POINT OF VIEW. MAKE SURE TO READ THE P.O.V s TO KNOW. *
---------------

Anna's P.O.V.

'you're like perfection, some kind of holiday, you got me thinking, that we could run away'

While I was sitting on my living room couch, I jammed out to my ultimate favorite band . 5 Seconds of Summer. I found out about them through One Direction because they were their opening act. You could possibly call me obsessed or crazy over them. I really don't know how to explain my love for them. It just came naturally.

'this is everything I didn't sayyy-'

I started singing along. It reminded me of Jace from last night. How he never finished his sentence. I really wish I knew everything he didn't say to me.

To be honest, maybe I've had just a tiniest crush on him. I find him attractive, but that doesn't mean I "like" him. He's pretty adorable if you ask me. He's little cheeky smile and the way he laughs. It's so cute how he turns bright red when he's embarrassed. I don't really have feelings for him. Or maybe I'm too dumb to realize I love him.

In a faint distance, I swore I just heard Jace yell that he loves me. I wish that it was true. Then I could actually figure out what I'm feeling.
-------------

JACE'S P.O.V.

I'm still lying in bed thinking about last night. How could I be so dumb? Anna must know I'm hiding something. She's not a normal girl. She's very observant.

What I meant to say was that I love her. I've been in love since the first time I laid eyes on her. I've tried to tell her multiple times over the past few years. Never have I succeeded.

I looked outside. Brightness shined into my eyes. I figured it was around 9:00 am. Later on in the day, I have to shoot Henry Danger. Might as well just get up now.

Stumbling down the stairs, I went to go grab some breakfast. Looking at the horrible choices my mother bought, I decided to go throw on some basketball shorts and a hoodie and go see Anna. I had nothing better to do anyway.

Racing to her house, I decided I was going to finish what I started yesterday. I will go up to her and tell her these exact words.

"I love you Anna." I will not back down this time. I promise I won't. My mind was racing with thoughts. How would she react? Is she going to reject me? Or is she going to agree with me? Are we still going to be friends after this? I'm so worried right now.

I finally reached the rope ladder. Slowly and carefully, I started climbing up the ladder. One step by one step, I finally reached the top.

I swung my legs over the deck. Here goes nothing I thought. I peered into the huge glass pane. No one was in her room. Huh weird I thought. Anna's always in her room. I sat my butt down onto the hard wood floor. Now I just waited until she came back.

I waited and waited for possibly an hour. I got so bored I even tried attempting a cartwheel. I really wanted to finish what I started yesterday.

In frustration, I yelled at the top of my lungs ," I LOVE ANNA PETERS"

Running my fingers down my hair, I slowly climbed down the rope ladder. I sprinted as fast as I could back home. Life is so complicated.