Chapter 9

A/n : I hope you enjoy this chapter even though it's probably going to be sucky, but oh well 😂. Guys, tell me what you think of my fanfic. And give me some things you like, and some things you want me to improve on. I love your feedback! 💗
I think I'm going to start a second fan fiction in addition to this. In my honest opinion, I have been really bad at making up ideas for this one because I had no story plot line, that's why each update is pretty bad :( this next one will most likely be a fanfic but it might be Jace preferences idk yet. But anyways, stay tuned my loves .

-----

I walked into school. I noticed Jace talking to his friends by the big windows next to the doors. I glanced over and walked towards him.

When I got over there, I said "hey" to jace. We got deep into a conversation until the bell rang. He walked to my locker with me and hugged me goodbye. It was common for us to do that. But it meant more to me because we are somewhat dating. My mind rushed back to the thoughts from last night.

I need to focus. I told myself to not get distracted. I need this time to give my full attention to my Spanish test.

I went to go sit down at my desk. Shortly after the second bell rang, señora passed out our test. I couldn't focus. Minutes went by and I was still on number one. The girl sitting next to me was already of page 3. Shit.

Jace was just taking up too much of my mind. He's been in almost all of my thoughts. I started to tap my foot nervously because I was not going to finish my test on time.

First page- done. Finally. Right when I turned to go on, people were starting to get up and hang their tests in.

"Alright class, 5 minutes before time is up!"

I have 3 more pages. Screw it. First Jace was fucking my emotions and now, he's getting me distracted from my school grades.

I nervously handed my test in, with only the first page and half of the second finished. I closed my eyes and tried to relieve stress, I just couldn't take it.

*later on in the day*
I can't take this with Jace anymore. It's been bugging me too much. I'll just go over and tell Jace what my honest opinion is.

I grabbed my Harvard hoodie and slipped it right over my tank top. I had Nike pros on for shorts. I trudged along the trail to his house. After a couple minutes of walking, I stood at his doorstep, but instead, I decided to go to his back door.

Creeping along, I opened his back gate. I started walking when I heard noises. I shifted my body to see what was happening. Right when I saw, I was already filled with hatred and anger. I felt so dead inside. I quickly ran backwards and back home.

This blonde girl was kissing Jace. I was replaying the moment in my head, over and over again. But why? Why would he do this to me? I felt so betrayed. That girl was all over him and Jace didn't say a word. I felt sick inside. Before I knew it, I was crying.

I told myself I was too good for him. I shouldn't cry because of him. He's a douche. I guess he never even gave a slight bit of love to me.

What was I going to do now?