"YOU LOOK HOT MILA WOW" Dinah's expression was priceless!

"Really, are you being serious... I look like a hooker" she laughed in my face

"Mila you look hot OK. Like so hot, I think you've turned me gay"

We both looked at each other and laughed.

"Ok i'll wear it" I winked at her

"We best get going though party starts in 30 minutes and I have to pick Lauren and her friend up" Dinah rolled her eyes

"Mila seriously! I thought you told her no!"

"I did but I feel bad, I don't know. But we gotta get going"

"Ok Mila but you shouldn't do anything for that bitch all she does is make your life hell"

I knew she was right but I hate being mean, and somehow I always give into Lauren even though I hate her.

-----
LAUREN POV

"LAUREN!" I heard Camila shout from the car

"Get you're ass out here! We need to go" she kept shouting

Normani and I were perfecting our make-up in the mirror, we knew Camila and Dinah were waiting for us but that just made us take longer.

"Take as long as you want girl, i'd do anything to piss her off" we both laughed.

We got cut off by a bursting door, slamming. It was Dinah.

"You better get your shit sorted out, fast! We need to go now!" Dinah scowled.

"Ok chill. We will be out now do you think I will go out without the fleek of the eyebrow, um you gotta be kidding me right?" Normani and I burst into laughter.

"You're such a idiot Lauren. Hurry the fuck up" Dinah exited.

"I think we better go before we lose our ride" I said to Normani.

"Yeah, come on Laur and try not to argue with Camila on the way, its so annoying." I rolled my eyes and we made our way to the car.

------
CAMILAS POV

We arrived at the party after a what seemed like hours in the car. At least Lauren didn't start on me.

"Mila here you go drink this" Dinah passed me a plastic cup filled with unfamiliar liquid.

"Dinah I can't drink this" Dinah laughed

"Mila just drink it for god sake, its you're first party, get a little lose"

I guess she was right, I mean it is my first party, with that I swallowed the vile liquid with one gulp, I almost threw up.

"There you girl, thats how you do it" Dinah basically clapped at my performance.

"Do you mind if go find Ally, I wont be long" Dinah ran off into a crowd of people and I was left alone.

-----
"Another one?" The boy with dark brown hair and hazel eyes handed me another drink.

"Surrrreeee" I slurred my words. At this point I was drunk, well at least I thought I was, I've never been drunk before and I don't know how it feels.

"I'm Austin by the way" the boy with the dark hair turned to face me, I couldn't really hear what he was saying over the music but I just smiled and carried on drinking the drink he had handed me.

"Do youuu know where my friend is??" I asked him he just laughed and handed me another drink.

"Her name is Dinah" I told him but he completely ignored me.