Part 11: The meet

Harry's P.O.V

I heard a soft knock on the door and went downstairs to open it. Once I opened it I gasped, louis was actually here and I couldn't believe it at all, "Lou hi." I said smiling not being aware that my bruises were showing.
I saw him look up and smile big "Hey harry" he said happily.
I hugged louis tight, "You really came." I said and started crying on his shoulder,"Thank you." I said relieved.
"Of course I came harry" Louis said and hugged back. I sniffled and pulled away still close to his face and stared into Louis' eyes. I saw Louis smile again and he wiped away my tears.
"Are you alright?" He asked his eyes shining with worry and care.
I bit my lip and nodded,"Yeah I'm ok." I said smiling a bit.
Louis smiled once again, his smile is so beautiful I thought in my head before I was pulled into another hug.
"I don't want you to get hurt" I heard Louis say softly, "Like me..." He whispered under his breath.

I hugged back my heart getting a tingly feeling but I ignored it, "I don't either." I said sadly.

Louis and I stayed like that in silence holding each other for what seemed like forever but was really just 10 minutes before Louis broke the silence by asking,

"Harry when does your mom come home?"

I was about to answer before I heard a car door shut close. 'oh no' I thought in my head.

---------
Hey guys so cliff hangers are my best friends I love them but hate them it's a complicated relationship 😂 any ways I hope you enjoyed the part I'll update soon bye 😄
Love you all❤️