Chapter 11

It all seemed a bit off.

Driving home, I had this sinking feeling in my stomach that something was wrong. That something was not at all right.

I tried telling myself it wasn't the decision I had just made to be with Alex. Because I knew that it couldn't be. As I drove though, my thoughts went to Wyatt. His hair and his eyes, not nearly as grown and sexy as Alexander's, but still beautiful and heart melting. There I was in the hospital, leaping at the chance to hurt Wyatt, when he was the one who had gotten me through-almost. I'd realized I used him as a temporary release, the sèx was great, the chemistry was great. So why on earth would I want to ruin that?

Flashback

"Baby, you're so gorgeous. Stop telling me you're not." His hand soothingly touched my cheek, in a loving gesture that had me reeling for more of his heat.

"I don't think it's me that's telling you I'm not. It's all the people who've drilled it in my head." I looked down at my fumbling hands, thinking how foolish I was to want to cry.

"Is there anyway I can drill new things into you?" I laughed, unintentionally, and he looked at me confused. But then his eyes flashed with understanding. "You little perv!" He said, shoving me lightly as we lay on my bed.

"You said it."

"Spencer, you are the most beautiful and serene person I have ever had the pleasure of seeing, let alone knowing. You are my best friend, the one person I know I can count on; you're the love of my life, you're my everything. Why can't you understand that you are every bit of perfect as perfect can be?"

"I love you so much, Alexander." I said, tears beginning to christen my eyes.

**

That's why. The only person I would ever let ruin everything is Alex, and that's because, he was the first and only person who got me through. He was the person who gave me the confidence I am blessed to have today. If it wasn't for him I probably wouldn't be alive.

And this is what I thought about as I opened the door to my apartment. It smelled of rotten food and something I couldn't pin point.

I walked straight into my room, only to see Wyatt snuggled up to some two-cent hooker.

"What the actual fück?" I said loudly.

Wyatt sprung up and looked around confused. His eyes landed on me and they widened immensely.

"No, no, no, no, no! You weren't supposed to be here!" He shouted at me, like I was in the wrong for showing up at my own house interrupting them.

"Who the fück are you?"

"First of all, whora the explorer, get the fück out of my bed." I looked back to Wyatt, "No fücking wonder it smelled like slüts when I walked in."

"Excuse me-"

"You're excused bïtch, now get the hell out of my mother fücking house before I shove my fist down your dïck stretched throat." My body shook as the waves of anger rolled through me. She must've seen the dangerous look I gave because she grabbed her clothes and walked out.

"So this is what you do when I'm not here? Where'd you find her? Whöres-R-Us?"

"She's not a whore-"

"Oh please, she's probably stroked more wood than a furniture polisher. You must really like loose, pruned up fish if you're sticking up for her."

"Stop it. You're no better. I know something happened between you and Alex White."

"He kissed me. And you know what's even better?" I asked, sarcasm dripping from the words, "The reason I came back was to drop your sorry ass for Alex. It's funny though, because I had a whole speech of excuses planned out to make you feel better but you just made my life a hell of a lot easier. Get out of my house and don't come back."

"You can't just kick me out, you bïtch."

"I can though, because guess what? You don't reside here. You never have and you were never going to. Get out, and don't bother trying to use your key to get back in. I'm changing the locks." I kept shoving him out of my bedroom until he was outside of my house completely, then I slammed the door and locked it.

I looked around diligently for the door knobs he had bought a few months ago when I had wanted to change the locks. We never used them but that came greatly to my advantage as I got a screw driver and changed the knobs.

I packed another bag of clothes just in case and drove to Malibu.

I realized quickly that the sinking feeling I had that something was wrong earlier, wasn't because of Alex and I, it wasn't even from Wyatt.

It was the reason why I never made it back to the hospital after I heard the blaring horn, and saw the bright light.

**

Thank you for reading!!

I love you to the moon & back,

-Ray Xx