Chapter 2

//Tyler

Tyler was really nervous. He'd just moved to this new town. That means new school, new people, new everything. He never really liked change. All he hoped was that on Monday he could make a friend or two and not get lost. It was his junior year in high school. Tyler didn't want to mess anything up.

-Monday morning-

Great. It's already Monday. Tyler thought to himself as he groaned really loud and rolled out of bed and onto the floor. Underneath the heap of blankets was the tiny boy who was not a morning person.

He threw the blankets back onto his bed and walked down the hallway to the bathroom. He kept imagining what the people and teachers might look like even though he was going pee. He finished up then went back to his room to pull together some sort of outfit.

Tyler ended up picking a pink button up shirt, skinny jeans, and his beloved floral vans. He packed up his school bag, did his hair quick and ran to the kitchen to grab breakfast.

"Bye mom! Bye dad! Have good days!!" He shouted as he headed out the door and hopped in his car.

On his way to school he kept thinking about what kinds of people there would be... Would there be the typical jocks, nerds and other groups? Would it be all together? Would they be mean or nice? Would there be anyone attractive?.... Any cute boys? No. Stop it. No boys.

He continued on his way trying not to think about boys even though trying not to think about something only makes you think about it more.