Cat Fight

Mya's P.O.V.

I can't believe her, she obviously has a thing for Jake ugghhh!! I can't take this Danielle chick.

"Danielle, you better come with me." I snapped as she reluctantly followed me into her room.

"Ok, let's get straight to it. You made Jake cry, what's up with that? He never cries, and I know you have a thing for Jake. I am his girlfriend, not you, so step off!"

I was happy with what I said, I made her uncomfortable, and I knew it. I could see the red creeping up her cheeks.and it wasn't a blush, it was anger.

"Ok listen here blonde, I do NOT like Jake! What is wrong with you I did not make him cry? Whatever made him cry wasn't my fault. You know I didn't have to take you in. You need to learn your in MY HOUSE AND I COULD LOCK YOU OUT IN YOUR SLEEP AND LET WALKERS EAT YOU!!!"

Danielle's P.O.V.

I was fuming with anger, but satisfied at my comeback. Mya sat in astonishment at what I just said. She then shook it off and continued.

"Oh, I don't think you want to do that missy. My brother, ex, and Jake would hate you and want to beat you up, so, uh, watcha gonna do now?" She said in a bratty tone ending with a satisfied smirk.

"Then I'll lock them out first one by one, then you, so its just me, Amarah, and Jake like it was BEFORE YOU DECIDED TO BARGE INTO MY HOME AND ACCUSE ME OF STEALING YOUR BOYFRIEND." I threatened. I wasn't afraid to do it, either.

"Jake would still hate you, though." She responded, still wearing that disgusting smirk of hers.

"Then I'll let him know how much of a brat you really are, or I'll say you 'unfortunately' died while trying to get fresh air for a second. I'm sure he will believe it since you're a blonde and all..."

"UGH!" is all she said before storming out of the room.

"BY THE WAY, JAKE ASKED ME OUT BEFORE YOU CAME HERE!!" I yelled as she left the room.

"I WILL PERSONALLY CUT OFF THAT PRECIOUS LITTLE HEAD OF YOURS IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP NOW!" she yelled back. I decided not to reply, though.

Jake's P.O.V.

I know we shouldn't be, but me, Collin, and Conner were secretly listening to Mya and Dani's fight. I was surprised, apparently both girls had a mean side. But Dani is right though... I hope they don't really kill each other.

The three of us exchanged worried and surprised looks. Then I realized as I put my head in my hands...

"It's all my fault, I should have not taken mya back..." I muttered. Collin and Conner just sighed and looked away. That's when Amarah came downstairs.

"Why's everyone so down?" She asked.

"Mya and Dani got in a huge fight..." I replied. And that is when I heard a girl's scream and blood splatter on the floor.

[A/N]

Hehe cliffhanger

Luv ya ~kaitlyn~

like she said... hehe cliffhanger :) sorry if this chapter was a bit short.... :p vote, comment, read, share! thx!

I wuv u guys! :D ~marlee~