Surprise

One week later

Dani's P.O.V.

I heard a noise downstairs and ran, hoping it was jake. I ran to the window and saw him through the foggy glass. I whipped it away and fell to my knees crying.

Amarah's P.O.V.

There he was, finally!! Except... he was a zombie now. He was also trying to kill Dani... I did what I had to. I took a big knife and killed jake, jake style.

Dani's P.O.V.

He shouldn't have gone, I saw this coming. As soon as I saw his deformed face gnawing on an arm I knew he was dead to me, literally.

Jake's P.O.V.

I ran to the back room of the store. I saw a zombie and stabbed it. I heard crying and went to the storage closet. I hoped for the best as I opened the door.

I creaked the door open to reveal a figure crying over something.

"Mya?" I finally managed to get out. Mya is my ex girlfriend. Well we are still dating I guess, but we both figured we both were dead and we moved on.

"Jake!" She cried out, jumping into my arms.

"I thought you were dead!" she said as

her tears spilled onto my chest.

"Me too. Who is this?" I asked, still in shock, referring to the body next to me.

"That's Conner, my new apocolypse boyfriend." I was relived that she had moved on, because I totally had too.

"But we made a deal, if we found you I break up with him."

Not so relived now.

Suddenly she snaked her arms around my neck stood on her tippy toes and kissed me. I was lost, not thinking. I forgot who I was kissing until we came up for air and I saw her crystal blue eyes staring into mine.

"Hello, still dying here!" Conner finally pointed out.

I saw the bite on his hand and knew what to do.

I grabbed my knife and asked Mya, "How long ago did this happen?"

"Just before you came." Mya replied, starting to sob again.

"Get the towel, Mya." I barked out the order.

"This may hurt a little." I warned before I slashed my knife down on his wrist.

"Ahhgggg!!" he screamed in pain. His hand layed lifelesly on the ground. Conners eyes rolled to the back of his head so I pressed the towel to his hand, or stub.

Hours later

Conner was awake and Mya was kissing me again, it just didn't feel right though. I ignored it.

"Where's Luke?" she asked out of nowhere.

"He.. umm... He didn't make it." I replied sadly. Oddly enough her way of cheering me up was kissing me. I missed her but come on this was just annoying.

"Who's Luke?" asked Connor, still in pain.

"My twin brother." I replied.

"What's today?" I asked, remembering Dani and Amarah.

"Umm.. Wednesday." She replied.

Crap gotta go!!

"Help grab food and come with me!' I demanded.

"Why?" She asked.

"Cuz, it's been a week!" I yelled, getting in my car.