Hate Is A Very Strong Word.

"But really I would rather be at home, all by myself, not in this room who don't even care about my well being," - Alessia Cara

________________________

"So let me get this straight," I started, "Your legs were never gone?"

"No," my mother said, "and since it was really only your father that came to see me, it wasn't a problem,"

"Why would you lie to me?" I asked her, frustrated, "What did I ever do wrong?"

"Honey, you never did anything wrong. It's just that I did what needed to be done," she explained.

But regardless of all of her explanations, I still had a lot of questions that I wanted to be answered.

"Okay, mom. Now I have another question," I said slowly.

"No surprise there," Hanna grumbled to herself.

I sent her a nasty glare before turning back to my mother, "So, I know that Hanna and I have the same mother; You. But do we have the same father?"

At that my mothers face paled.

To be honest I only asked that question because I know that
Mr Pillar is Hanna's father.

So I was just wondering if, well, my mother and Mr Pillar did, it.

"Well," my mother said after a few moments of silence, "if you want me to be completely honest with you--"

"I do," I cut in quickly.

She gave out a shaky breath before speaking, "Um, well, I did have sexual intercourse with both your father," she pointed at Hanna, "and your father," my mother then pointed at me.

"And after going to the hospital and getting the blood work done and everything, I did figure out that you, Ray are the child of Mr Pillar while Hanna is actually the daughter of your dad,"

"So let me get this shit straight," Hanna said, raising a perfect eyebrow, "We've spent most of our lives with each other's fathers?"

"Yes," my mother said weakly.

"So my father is her father, and her father is my father?" I asked.

"Yes,"

"Sorry to break it to you, Mom, but you're sot of a whore," Hanna spoke nonchalantly.

I gasped, "Hanna!"

She shrugged, "What? You and I both know it's true!"

I rolled my eyes, "Sleeping with two people doesn't make you a whore, Hanna. If anything your the only whore here!" I said referring to Alex, but she didn't know that.

At that my mother gasped.

"How dare you?!" Hanna yelled.

"No!" I shouted back, "How dare you? We come into my mothers home and she welcomes us both with open arms, and telling us about things that she is clearly ashamed about, and you have the nerve to call her a whore?!"

"Yes! I do! Because we are the same age, Ray. So that means that she was running around with two men at the same time! What else would you call that?"

"MAYBE SHE LOVED THEM BOTH!" I reasoned while screaming.

"OR MAYBE SHE JUST DIDN'T WANT TO BE ALONE, SO INSTEAD SHE FUCKED TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND GOT PREGNANT!" Hanna screamed back at me.

And we fell silent.

"I hate you," I spoke to Hanna with such venom in my time that even I was surprised.

"Ray," my mother spoke, "hate is a very strong word,"

"Good. I want it to be so strong that it opens up your body and plays jump rope with your intestines," I hissed.

"I hate you, Hanna, and even after this life when I am rotting in my grave I will hate you," I spat venomously.

Hanna looked shocked at my words, but only said, "Likewise," as she got up and walked out the door.

Slamming it roughly behind her.

"Well then..." my mother said slowly, "You two should speak to your friends, yeah? Make sure to tell them that your alright?"

"I'm fine," I muttered.

"Where is my bed?" I aided more loudly.

My mother looked shocked, "Oh, Hanna didn't tell you that you guys were sleeping here, did she?"

I sighed and headed for the door, "I'll see you soon mom,"

I opened the door and slammed it with such force, the whole front porch shook.

From now on, I'm on my own.

And my new mission is to kill my father, and I will stop at nothing until my target is eliminated.

Absolutely nothing.

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

a/n: hey guys, sorry this chapter is short, but I really just wanted to update, the next chapter is almost finished, so you'll get an update on that one soon.

With lots of typed words,

@Pre-Pre