Family.

"I'm way up I feel blessed," -
Big Sean (Feat. Drake)

--

"Okay, what I'm about to tell you, well, it might be a suicide mission," my father told us all with a grim expression.

"C'mon dad, we're trained assassins, just tell us," I urged.

"We, well, yes we," my father stuttered, "need you to go back into the academy to assassinate Theodore,"

"Are you joking?" Hanna asked, "We literally just escaped that hell whole for about a month, and now you want us to go straight back in?!"

"I know this isn't an easy task," my father explained, "but you guys were trained, and built. For these kinds of missions,"

"I'm not going back into that-that... I just can't," Hanna said while casting her eyes downwards.

"Look Hanna," Jaxon said, "I'm pretty sure no one wants to go back in there, but we need to do this or else we'll be looking behind our backs for the rest of our lives, worried that someone is there when really it's just nothing,"

"If we don't do this," he continued, "we will never be able to relax and enjoy life. We'll always be second-guessing our decisions, and I don't know about you, but I can't live like that for the rest of my life,"

"Let's go in there and assassinate Theodore, or die trying, yeah?" I piped in.

"But I don't want to die!" Hanna screeched, "I want to live until I'm some shriveled up prune who can't even look good in her granny dresses anymore! I want to live my life!"

"And if we don't assassinate Theo, you won't be able to live your life. What happens if we don't kill him? You'll be wondering if he still has interests in you, he will pursue all of us, sooner or later. So if we just kill him now, he won't pursue us, ever." I said sternly.

"So are you in or out? Because we don't have time for this shit," Alex said while crossing his arms.

"What a gentleman you are," Hanna grumbled to him.

"I aim to please," he scowled.

Hanna sighed and rubbed her face with her hands.

Hanna sighed once more, "I'm in,"

We all smiled and went in for a hug with Hanna, which ended up with us all hugging each other. A big fat group hug.

"We're family no matter what," I said to everyone.

"Even me?" Hanna asked skeptically.

"Even though we fight an say nasty things to each other," I said while breathing in everyone's body odor from the close proximity, wasn't as bad as it sounds, "that's what sisters do right? They fight and say mean things, but we are a part of the same family, Hanna. We all are, until the end,"

This might be the last moment we have all together, but what I know for sure, is that no matter how old I get, I will always remember this amazing group of people.

***

"Are you ready?" Jessie asked me as we were cruising down the highway in Mr. Pillars blue Range Rover.

"I hope so, I can never really tell until something actually tests me readiness," I explained to him while staring out of the window that was currently on my right side.

I had begged for the window seat, and since no one else really wanted it, I got to have it.

Alex picked up his gun and shot out the window I was previously looking out of.

"What the fuck you jackass?" I screamed.

"Are you ready now?" Alex asked seriously.

Believe it or not, that actually helped me relieve a little bit of stress.

I sighed, "Yes. Just don't ever do that again,"

"Okay," he said.

"Alright," I replied.

Then silence overlapped us all. We were all thinking different things, but in the end every thought led up to the same question;

Will we all make it through tonight?

Will any of us live to see the sun rise again?

Theodore has maxed out the all of the levels of security, so if we somehow manage to get past his guards, we were gonna be screwed anyways.

He had lazer motions censers, one step in the wrong place and BAM, you've just been lazer-sliced into a thousand different pieces.

Also, it's been said that he has quick sand that looks just like the tiles, so if we happen to be seeing someone becoming short, or vise versa, I wish us all of the luck I could possibly give.

And the last dilemma that my fellow assassins and I face.

His last line of defenseman. His personal body guards. His little bitches that he gets to order around all the time.

"Are you ready?" Mr. Pillar asked all of us.

"Look," I cut in, "no matter how many mean things I may have said to you guys, I just want you all to know that you're my family, and that I couldn't ask for a better one,"

I could feel the tears brimming my eyes.

"We need to live through this," Hanna stated, "this is definitely not how I am going to have any of us die."

I saw the determined look on Hanna's face and immediately agreed with her.

"Always and forever together?" I said.

"Always and forever together," they all chorused back.

We all stepped out of the car and huddled.

"I love you guys," Hanna said while sniffling.

"We love you too, Hanna," I said for all of us.

And in that moment this was the best family I could ever even imagine of asking for.

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

A/N: This isn't the end. ☺️

Sorry I haven't been updating as frequently.