An Intro From Nico di Angelo

This whole thing started on the morning of my sixteenth birthday, before I had even opened my eyes. Why, you ask? Simple, my parents were already awake and speaking about it. Without me.

And that very morning, I had no idea what was to come. But I should have known. I mean, that's how any "adventure" starts right? One minute everything is normal and next thing you know, BAM! Surprise! And your whole life takes an unexpected turn. But see, that's another thing, you never expect it. So I suppose as far as "adventures" go, this particular one had a usual start.

Now, you might be wondering why I continue to put quotation marks around adventure. Well, you see, it was more of a love story. I never expected it to happen, all I wanted was to get away from the betrothal and engagement and all the stress and anxiety that came with it and just everything else that came with it. It was like a package deal, y'know. Anyway, I wasn't hoping for it to happen, but it did and I know I wasn't exactly open to the idea but I'm glad it happened because now that I think about it, I don't know what I would have done had I not met Will Solace and fallen in love with him.

So if you want to read about the "adventure" that changed my life, go ahead and read on.

A/N
For now I think I'll be posting every two weeks but that can change later.

Thank you to anyone checking this out!