Chapter 1~

Disclaimer: Her best friend's name is Lee Minah. Enjoy ;)

—————————————————————————

Seoyeon's POV

*7:00 am*

"Seoyeon dear, wake up and get ready for school!" mom said shaking me.

"Ugh... 5 more minutes, eomma." I replied lazily.

"Well if you don't wake up, you'll be late to school." she said, walking out of my room.

With a sigh, I got out from my warm covers, and walked to the restroom. I could feel the warmth leaving my body as the cold air met my skin, leaving a trail of goosebumps down my arm. I let out a yawn as I turned on the water causally starting my morning routine and slowly beginning my morning. Once I was done, I walked over to my closet where my uniform that was nicely hung. I quickly strip out of my over sized t-shirt and place on my uniform. I looked at my reflection and made sure there weren't any wrinkles or any loose clothing hanging out, then walked back to the bathroom grabbing a hair tie and putting my hair up in a pony tail. With a content smile, I walked over to my bed, grabbed all my things and made my way downstairs.

"Good morning." I said, greeting my parents in the kitchen.

"Morning sweetie, how did you sleep?" they replied.

"Okay. I mean it could have been better." I replied, shrugging as I began to eat my breakfast.

"Seoyeon dear, make sure you come straight home after school. We have something to tell you, and it's very important." mom said seriously.

"Ne." I answered as I walked over to the sink putting my dishes in.

"You don't have to wash the dishes, just go to school." mom remarked.

"Ne." I answeret setting the dirty dishes down. I quickly grabbed my things and placed it into my backpack before slipping on my shoes.

"Seoyeon! You almost forgot your lunch!" called mom as she quickly handed me lunch.

"Oops, I almost forgot... Gomawo (thank you) eomma! Alright I'm heading to school!" I called out, walking out from the door.'I wonder what this"surprise" is? it's kinda odd to see eomma act all happy and serious about it so it must be that good. But why do I have a bad feeling about this...' *sigh*

"-yeong? Earth to Seoyeon?" someone said waving their hand in my face.

"Huh?" I replied finally snapping out of my thoughts.

"Were you day dreaming about Jung Kook?" Minah asked with a devilish smirk on her face.

"Eww!! Why would I day dream about that jerk?!" I replied angrily.

"Oh whatever, you know you like his looks." Minah laughed.

'Ugh, I swear this girl really ticks me off sometimes!' I shouted in my head.

"I'm serious! And besides, do you see how much he annoys me? He ain't got looks, to be honest." I answered with annoyance in my voice.