Chapter Three--- Acceptance

Sorry I haven't been updating. Schooooool. Bleh.
This song is fire. infires.
TY FOR READING MY STORY T_T
ILY GUYS SO MUCH
ILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE T^T
----

.

.."I got Jungkook pregnant."

"..whaa," Jimin says, but continues because he's a drama queen, "how is that even possible? Did you do alien-type shiz on Jungkook? I want proof. I refuse to believe that you got Jungkook pregnant."

Namjoon (Rap-Monster) bursts into the livingroom out of nowhere, along with Yoongi lazily following behind him carrying a large bag that says "Dollar-Store-4-U".

"THE ONLY COUPLE HAVING ANY KIDS AROUND HERE IS ME AND JIN!! WE ALREADY HAVE 5, WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE!! Wait where is Ji-" Namjoon says, but suddenly wanders out the house to go find Jin.

"This house isn't swaggy enough," Yoongi says, putting on, and taking out the $1 gold chains from the bag, "if you're going to have kids; at least raise the child in a swaggy household." Yoongi walks out of the livingroom, and into his room carrying his bag filled with "gold".

"Okay. What was that?... Anyway, I will never accept that child. Never." Jimin says, repeatedly emphasizing the 'never'.

"K." Taehyung, rolling his eyes heads back to his and J-Hope's room. ( Fun fact: In the dorm; V and J-Hope share a room. [; )

"Ya. Jiminnnie~" J-Hope cooes, making kissy faces at Jimin.

"Hyung. Just leave me alone." Jimin walks into his room.

"Ugh. That's exactly why you have no jams." J-Hope flips his hair and heads back to his room.

-Meanwhile in Jungkook's room-

Taehyung suddenly busts through the door screaming, "I ACCEPT THE CHILD AS MY OWN!" Over and over again.

"Aww~ Kamsahamnida, V oppa." Jungkook says, then hugs V from behind.

"Where will the baby come out from?"

"...my arse.. that's where you put the baby right?"

"Oh Jungkookie~ You are so innocent. (':" Taehyung pats Jungkook's head, and the two fall asleep in Jungkook's bed for the night.

Little did they know, Jimin was listening to them from behind the door.