Chapter 4: The Surprise Birthday Party

Start from the beginning

Nicolas wrapped his hands around her waist tugging her closer to him, his hot breath is now kissing her earlobe. "Will you have dinner with me at my place tonight?" he asked and she agreed, smiling brightly. A warm feeling envelops her whole being.

They had a very hearty dinner and she was supposed to go back to their cottage when he stops her. She knew he still wanted her to stay and so she is. The attraction she felt for him is so strong. She knows she loves him, and she never felt so sure before until she met him. She knew she fell instantly when their eyes met.

That night, she gave up everything for him. Pouring all everything she has. Her heart, body, and soul. She didn't regret it and she felt amazing with his arms. The feelings she felt was overwhelming that she can't contain it.

She spewed it out without realizing it was too early. She wanted him to know how much she really loves him. That he was his first in everything. She didn't really care about his response. She thought a man is less in words, but more in actions.

Everything was perfect, until the next morning. He was gone.

She felt devastated. Her heart was torn, crushed into tiny million pieces. She felt how her world collapse. She felt so helpless, completely bruised, and broken. She felt empty. She felt like he took all of her. Addy has no reason to live, that's what she thought, until a month later, she found out she's carrying his child.

At first, she was scared. Her family had to relocate, to her grandmother's place in Korea. To hide her pregnancy from all her friends and her family's friend.

Her parents have been very supportive. They didn't press her, who was the father of her child, until lately when she told them she was going to work as a personal secretary- in Greece.

That's where the question arises. Why in Greece?

Her brother never judges her. Like her parents, he supported her. She knew he hated Nicolas, but I never heard any words against him.

He treated her son, as his, even his wife. She's maybe unfortunate with a man, at least, she has a very supportive family.

And even with the cruelness of the media people and the elite society, her son's name never crosses the magazines. It was completely hidden. And, it had to remain hidden.

She sighed as the thought of her son crosses her mind. She always missed him. Even if she always talks to him almost every night on the phone, on skype, or facetime, things aren't the same. She misses his hugs, his giggles, and his being smarty pants. His witty comebacks, yet he's innocent.

"Addy! Addy!" Yvonne's voice resonated around the corners of her room, snapping her out of her short reverie.

She frantically cleaned around her eyes and heaved a heavy sigh.

Tonight, she will get her redemption. She thought and plastered her best yet tempting smile on her face. With one last look, she walked to Yvonne's direction.

"There you are," she said looking relieved. She looks so stunning in her red frocks, just below her mid-thigh, with her hair curled and hang loosely around her shoulders. She was wearing a black Christian Louboutin's pumps with a red sole, that showcase her beautiful toned legs.

"Gosh, you look stunning!" Yvonne's eyes were brimming with admiration, with her eyes skimming my body up and down. Clasping her hand, she beamed at me proudly.

"You are so sweet, Yvonne" I smiled and she smiled back. "You look fabulous, too, Yvonne." We hug briefly and then, I saw Demetrio walked in.

He hooted and I glared at him.