No Idea- Chapter 1, The meeting

Alex's P.O.V:

I woke up to the noise of my alarm clock ringing in my ear next to my bed on my nightstand. "Ugh.." I groan and shut it off before it gives me a headache. I sit up in my bed rubbing the sleep still lingering in my eyes with the back of my hands. With one swift movement I get out of bed with my hair sticking up in every direction and in a pair of boxer shorts. I go over to my dresser and pick out a new pair of boxers,skinny jeans and a random shirt my hands lands on. I grab a towel off of the back of my desk chair and I head to my bathroom in the back of my bedroom.

I strip out of my boxers and hop into the shower when it's at the correct temperture, and let the warm stream of water wash over my body for a while. Thinking back to my dream made me frown as I wash the dirt off my body from football practice yesterday. Coach believes if he works our asses off hard enough that we will get better, well except for me. The teamates think that coach likes me better because he hardly makes me practice. That thought makes my lips curl up into a smile. I'm the best player by far on the team thats why I'm quaterback. All the girls love me but I don't like it. I'm not gay that's why I'm with Jasey but I've lost interest in her.

I shake the thought from my head as the water rinses me off, I start lathering my hair singing a song by Blink-182. But a thought keeps creeping into my head, what if I am gay? I mean if I was I'd be thrown off the team for good, teased and bullied by the team. Well except my friend Zach, he'd understand it. I stop singing, "Alex you are not gay..not in a million years would you be.." I whisper to myself as I shut the water off grabing my towel wrapping it tight around my waist and I towle dry my hair and straighten it for a good 10 minutes. When I'm satisfied with it, I head out of the bathroom.

I pull on my skinny jeans the team teases me for but I shake it off, "it's my clothing not theirs.." I tell myself as I put on my shirt along with a beenie. I don't even bother telling my parents that I'm heading off knowing thelir already gone off to work. I shrug on a jacket, grab my mobile, and my gym bag. I trudge down the stairs and into the kitchen to grab a granola bar for the way to school. I look out the window next to the pantry to see it's raining. Well raining is an understatement. It's pouring with loud claps of thunder. I curse under my breath on how I hate Baltimore weather and head out.

I pull my hoodie up and shelter myself under my bag as I make it to my car and get in. I put the ket in the egnition and start it up. I back out of my drive and slide my Blink-182 CD in and start belting 'All The Small Things' as I make my way to school. At a stop sign my face scrunches up in confussion when I see a tall lanky kid walking out in the rain, it lightend up a little from the time I left my house. The kid is wearing a black hoodie, black skinny jeans and surprise black converse. I can't help but feel bad for him. I pull off to the side of the road and roll down the window. I honk at the kid and chuckle at his expression. "Hey..do you want a ride to school or something?" I ask as he stands there akwardly until he nods and climbs into the car. I roll up the window and start driving again.

"Why were you walking in the rain?" I question him looking at him for a quick second and turn my attention back to the road. "Uhmm...I-i missed the bus." he replies barly audible but I picked it up and nodded. "So what's your name?" I ask as I pull into the student parking lot. "J-Jack..my names Jack Barakat." The kid now known by "Jack" says holding out his hand with a soft smile on his face. "I'm Alex Gaskarth." I reply with a smile and pull my hand away to grab my bag and get out of the car. I watch Jack shuffle away fastly over to a kid with a confussed expression platered on his face when he saw Jack hop out of my car. I watch Jack and the other kid walk into the school. The other kid looks at me with wide eyes, I just shrug and make my walk into the school scanning the room for where Zach is. When I do walk over to him. We exchange "bro" hugs and make our way to class. 

** 

I walk into History late. Miss. Bells looks at me with a stern glare waiting for and explanation. "My locker decided to play tricks with me and wouldn't open.." I tell her scanning the class for a seat. I notice an open one over by Trevor and go to walk over there, but Miss. Bells decided against it. "Mr. Gaskarth take a seat next to Mr. Barakat in the back." I look over to Jack in time to see his head whip up with a tortured expression on his face. "But Miss. Bel-" She cuts me off and points to the back. I trudge down the isle making a face when I hear people giggle. I throw my bag on my desk and sit down. I cross my arms and look down not paying attention to what Miss. Bells is saying.

I snap my head up when I hear someone clear their throat rather loudly. I look to my left and see Jack Barakat looking at me with a small smile on his face. "What?" I snap and feeling guilty when I see his face fall. I open my mouth to apologise but he beat me to the punch. "Uhmm I was gonna thank you for this morning..and also Miss. Bells said that we have to work with the person next to us.." he says softly looking down. "Oh well your welcome..and sorry for snapping at you like that" I say flashing a smile to him. He looks up at me with a slight blush across his cheeks making me chuckle lightly. "So what's the project we have to do?" I ask him flipping to a blank page in my notebook. He furrows his eyebrows together thinking.

I can't help but think he's cute..well not cute..Hot. His black hair with a blonde streak in it(skunked) is perfectly styled on his head, his eyes really dark brown almost black. And nose a little to big for his face but it looks good on him. He looks back to this morning, and how his jeans fit him nice and snug. Also how his hips sway a little when he walks. He bites lip softly. But his eyes widen noticing what he was just doing. He was checking out a kid he didn't even now existed till this morning. He clears his thoughts just in time before Jack could notice.

"Oh! The project is on mostly anything around the Holocaust." He says opening his book. I sigh in relief when the bell rings. I turn and ask Jack if I could come over after school to work on the project. "Uhmm..s-sure." Jack says softly then walks away quickly before I could say anything after.