No Idea- Chapter 9

Alex's P.O.V

When Jack turned around and walked right back into the school, it brought tears to my eyes. I've become use to the crying because thats all I've been doing, and it made me feel sick. I brought him out here to attempt to apologise, yet he wouldn't let me. I know everything he yelled at me was true, and that made me feel worse than I already do. I hurt him physicaly and probley emotionaly too.

We may have only known eachother for merely over a month but I have way too many feelings for him. What Trevor is doing is only making me hide them and I don't know how much longer I can do it till I break. He thinks it's for my own good, but really it's for his. He doesn't know how much pain he's putting me through. He believes I'm happy with Jasey when I'm not, she puts a bitter taste in my mouth when I lay my eyes on her let alone her kissing me or attaching herself to my hip. It makes me feel sick now when I'm around her. I always have but lately it's gotten worse since I met Jack.

Jack makes me feel like a teenage girl when they find out their crush likes them. I can't explain in words how he makes me feel. It's like I'm ontop of the world at times around him. But now I'm standing here feeling like the air has been punched out of me and my eyes drained of tears, and he is probley just as worse. I shouldn't have done this, but it's probley too late now. I know it's too late by the way Jack looks at me now. When I passed him in the halls before all this, I saw a look in his eyes that I couldn't figure out before he looked away. And now his eyes are blank of emotion.

I decided after what seemed a hour of thinking when in reality was only 5 minutes that I head back into the school. I make my way through the crowd to my "crowd" and get greeted by the last person I want to be in contact with. Jasey.

"Hey baby." She greets me and goes to give me a kiss but I pull away before she could. It doesnt feel right to kiss her because when we do, I think of Jack ajd guilt washes over me. I watch her face scrunch up into confusion completely blank on why I did that. "Baby are you okay? What's wrong?" She asks me I shake my head and give her a simple "nothing" and try to find Zach. He knows about me and Jack, and like a real friend, he accepts it no matter what. He is a true friend unlike Trevor, he supports me in any situation and this one I really need it.

When I finally find him the bells rings to tell the students go to class. I watch his eyes dart over my face probley noticing my puffy eyes, he soon picks up and tells me to find him at lunch because he doesn't each lunch wth the rest of the team on certain days. I nod weekily and start my way down the hall to History which I share with Jack.

**

When I enter the class my eyes automaticaly dart over to Jack who's slumped over in his desk with his head bowed. I'm half tempted to go over there and sit by him, the other is tempted to go sit by Trevor who is shooting me daggers. Right now I could care less who I sit by. I shake my head and make my way to the back and take the seat next to Jack. Knowing who it was, I hear Jack speak up, "What do you want Alex.." he snaps. I let a sigh and twist in my seat to face him. My eyes dart slightly over to Trevor who has a evil smirk on his face that makes me feel sick. I roll my eyes and divert my attention back to Jack who's know looking at me.

"Jack, I-I know I hurt you..but I w-want you. I know what I did was wrong and you didn't deserve it one bit.." I sputter out my hand going to play with the metal heart around my neck. I see Jack's eyes aimlessly land on it. "Y-your wearing t-the necklace?" I hear him say barely above a whisper with a small smile on his face and I nod with a smile also on my lips. "I put it on after I read your letter that night.." I let my voice trail off when hurt flashes in his eyes but it's gone before I could react. I hear him choke out a small "oh" letting me know he's done talking but I'm not done yet.

I let out a sigh before I lean forwards so I'm closer to him. "Can we talk after school? Please?" I practicaly beg him which earned a chuckle from the other boy, "Sure Alex." He answer and those two words put the biggest grin on my face.

**

Finally at lunch I find Zach at a table occupied by Rian and Jack. I decide to take a seat next to Zach but really I want to sit by Jack. As soon as I sit down I get shot a glare by Rian which makes me un-comfortable. Zach probley notices this and tells me it's okay. I look over to where Rian and Jack are seated seeing them in a heated conversation with shouted whispers untill I see Rian get up and storm off. I look over at Jack just to see him get up and walk away. "What was that about?" I hear Zach say confussion present in his voice. I shrug and turn torwards him, "I need to talk to you.." I let my voice travel off to show him it's something important because it is. Jack will hardly talk to me now before he yells at me. It makes me feel shitty, but I guess that's what I deserve I mean I made him feel shitty the least he could do is make me feel it back.

I get drawn out of my thoughts by my name being called by someone I really don't want to face right now. Trevor.

"Gaskarth! I thought I told you to stay away from Bara-fag over here.." I hear him sneer as I turn around to find two of Trevors "friends" holding Jack with a bruise showing up on his face and a busted lip. All I could do is gulp and think "shit..."

*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: That was an attempt of a cliffhanger haha well yeah enjoy! :{D