"I need you awake, for whats to come next. Trust me."

She wanted him to trust her. That was great. Fan-fricken tastic. The fifteen year old that drugged and kidnapped - oh forget it.

"Fine. Give it to me." She seemed taken aback slightly by his tone, but moved forward to help him indulge in the warm, heavily chlorinated water. It tasted horrible, and for a second he wondered if she had lied about it being clean. However he didn't feel any different, besides wanting to throw up the contents of his stomach and eat a Tic Tac.

"Sorry about the quality." she said softly, as if knowing Mark was displeased by the thing masquerading as water.

He didn't say anything, just stared at her through sloppy bangs.

Finally, she stood up. "You're my favorite YouTuber, you know. PewDiePie can go suck it." Her cheeks were tinted a slight shade of pink. "But I love all your videos. You make me laugh. And we get to be scared together." She began to fiddle with her bracelets. What was this girls deal? She kidnapped Mark – but she seems to be trying to make small talk with him. Like they were at a convention. Not in a basement. Like they were having coffee. Not dirty water.

She sighed. "Please say something to me. I've waited so long to meet you, and..." Her voice was mumbled. She was embarrassed about something. Was she trying to get him to feel sorry for her?

Why...?

But he dared not speak, fearful almost that she was a witch out to steal his voice.

"Please..." Her voice cracked, as if she was about to cry.

Damn it.

"What do you want with me?" Mark asked, his voice husky.

She visibly sighed at hearing him speak. "I just... want to get to know you some. Like...what is most important to you?"

The YouTuber was instantly furious. Like hell Mark was going to tell her what was important to him! She had kidnapped him, and that meant she had malicious intent on the mind. Or she was crazy. Or both.

"Go to hell." he had hissed. He didn't feel sorry about it. Not after what happened next.

"Fine." she said, standing up – a sneer on her face. "I mean this can still go easy for you. Easy as pie. As cake. Or whatever floats your little boat." Fear stabbed at his spinal cord, freezing him so only his heart could beat of his chest, That and his eyes could follow her as she walked over to the sink.

"You know, Raspy Hill is my favorite. Darkiplier is my favorite." She said, her hand reaching into it's depths.

"You know that he is just a character right? I mean in that one Tumblr post I may not say that but -" Her laugh cut him off. "Don't you think I know that? I mean it's highly unplausible." Mark was dumbfounded. Seriously? Psycho kidnapper kid claimed to like Darkiplier, but believed him when he said he didn't exist. Not that he was claiming to be upset about this. That is, until she pulled a knife out of the sink and began to dry it on her faded jeans. Mark instantly grew cold as an icicle. Was she going to hurt him?

"At least," she said – her voice cold and dark. "Not until now." That was when the darkness began to form behind her. The ground darkened and slowly from it's unfeeling surface the dust like water began to crawl up, converging on itself. It grew until it was taller than her. She held no fear in her grey eyes as she walked toward Mark.

"This," she said pointing with her knife, "Is a demon. Soon to be yours. Soon to be Darkiplier."

"Your crazy!" the YouTuber spat out, his eyes wide.