Chapter 8

Ok, I just realized that the picture of Jennifer didn't really match the descriptions I said. So just picture her with brown hair and and hazel eyes. The same face features though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole math period was just like everyone other one. Boring and educational. When we got dismissed for the class, I was so glad. Finally!!!

Just as I was about to walk out of the door, someone tapped me on my right shoulder. I jumped from the sudden tap and turned around slowly. It was Jack.

"So, you've been talking to Todd a lot now right?"Jack asked not looking me in the eye.

"Ye-" I started but then raised my eyebrow when what he asked finally sank in. "Why do you want to know?"

"Cause I thought you thought Todd was a annoying pest."

"How do you know?" I asked wondering what point he is getting at.

"I guess since you always get frustrated with him," Jack replied looking at me now.

"Whatever. What are you trying to say?"

"Never mind. Just pretend this conversation never happened," he said and just walked away.

"Ok whatever you say," I thought to myself and went to my locker.

As I walked up the million steps on stairs, I was thinking about the boys I encountered this year. First there's Greg who just had to knock me down. I forgetting about him since he never talks or looks at me at all. Not that I was noticing. Then there's Jack, table partner in science. And not-so-annoying-any-more Todd. Todd is the nicest out of the three, but since I'm forgetting about Greg, just better than Jack.

"Just forget it Jennifer. Get ready for science class," I said to myself stuffing everything I had in my hands into my locker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is super short!! SO SORRY AGAIN!!! Also, I know everyone is waiting for the part where the letter finally appears. Don't worry. It's coming soon. Sorry for the wait. Hope this is sufficient enough until the next upload!