Chapter 2

Harry's POV

Zayn and I decided to sneak out tonight, I mean, we're in Sydney for a short amount of time, why not have fun with it? We were just walking the streets until we found a club, it seemed pretty cool, so we went up to the bouncer and he let us straight in, a perk of being a celebrity I guess.

It was still rather early, so in my opinion the hot girls won't come until later. We got drinks and then got lead to the VIP section. It's now about 9:15pm, and we were told we could ask bouncers which girls to be let in out section, cool huh? Anyway, I was looking at all the girls crowding around us, pointing to them either saying yes or no, I mean I can have an opinion on who I think is hot or not, I'm only human. Tonight I'm not going for personality in a girl like I usually do, I'm drunk, I'm young and this is one of those one-night-stand kind of nights for me.

My eyes continued to scan the room until they met the eyes of another, she is absolutely breathtaking. Her face is angelic and her body...lets just say she's not one of those skinny-bony girls, she's got small legs and arms, but amazing hips that suit her body perfectly. I must meet her.

I tapped on one of the bouncers shoulders, "Her. Let her in, she's the most beautiful one I've seen all night."

I met her eyes once again, but she scoffed, rolled her eyes and turned around. I sat there feeling very confused, what did I do?

I was getting bored of talking to stupid (and by stupid, I literally mean dumb-under-educated kind of stupid) girls. I decided to take one more shot, and I was just about to invite Zayn to come with me but then I noticed he had his tongue down some girls throat.

I made my way to the dance floor, trying to find that girl I saw before. It must be my lucky night, because I saw her dancing with some girls towards the far left. I went over and started grinding her hips on mine, in all honesty I thought she would turn around and slap me but all she did was keep dancing.

I was feeling something that I haven't felt in years with this girl, every time out skin made direct contact one of us would get goosebumps. That's got to mean something.

I saw her start to turn around and as soon as my eyes met hers again she stormed off. Great.

Even though I'm absolutely pissed drunk, I can't bring myself to go get another girl, not after her at least. I must find her and find out why she hates me so much, because I just know that we have something special...

________________

I don't think this will get many reads but I love writing so I'm just going to continue.

-ThatPrettyFox