Chapter 4

Charlotte's POV

After I woke up at around 3:00 in the afternoon, I decided to call Reggie and see if he wanted to get coffee in the city. After 3 rings he picked up.

"Hey reg, want to grab some coffee? I slept off the hangover and I could use something to wake me up." I asked, hoping he wasn't busy.

"Oh yeah sure that sounds great! But can Steven come? I was supposed to spend last night with him but work called, as you know."

"Yeah that's fine, meet at the usual cafe in half an hour?" He agreed and with that my afternoon was planned.

I decided to put on my dark blue skinny jeans, a cream cardigan, white singlet and black flats. I then curled the ends of my hair a little and put some light make up on. I was set, I grabbed my bag, wallet, phone and keys and I was out of there.

I'm meeting Reggie and Steven at this lovely little cafe we found one time while we were exploring The Rocks, and we've been coming here regularly ever since.

I was a little early so I grabbed a table out the back because I feel it's set up nicer and then pulled out my phone and started scrolling through pointless apps, waiting for the boys to show up.

Harry's POV

After a few more boring hours of looking on my phone and watching tv I really needed to get out, all the boys were busy doing something anyway. It's now 3 in the afternoon and rehearsals don't start until 6 so I decided to go out despite what Paul said and explore while I can.

Once I left the hotel I put my hood up and some sunglasses and headed out, as the weather had cleared up. I was walking through the streets, admiring this place because I never come here and only having to stop occasionally for some fan photos if they recognized me.

I thought all was safe until I turned around a saw a big bunch of teenage girls running toward me screaming "OH MY GOD ITS HARRY STYLES" and "HARRY LET ME SMELL YOUR ARMPIT", That last one wasn't exactly true but half the time it sounds like these girls would go to those lengths. I started running as fast as my legs would take me until I saw this little hidden cafe down an alleyway and at that moment it seemed like my only option so I legged it and made it inside, shutting the door. Lucky for me there weren't many people in there so I was only noticed by a few staff members.

A young waitress with gleaming eyes came straight up to me, "Can I help you with anything? Food? Drink? Table?" She rambled.

"Uh, table please. Somewhere more private would be ideal." I said as polite as I could.

"Sure! Follow me." She said with the biggest smile on her face, she was pretty but way too young for me, she looked around 14.

As soon as I made it to the back I realized how nicely set up this cafe was. I took a seat because if I'm going to be stuck here waiting until the mob leaves I may as well eat or drink something. She asked me for my order a few minutes later so I settled for a coffee and a toasted sandwich.

As I was waiting for my order to come out I noticed some people in the corner of the outside area, the only other people in here. It was two guys, they were holding hands and so it was clear to me they were a gay couple, they actually looked quite good together. Good for them.

Then I noticed something as a I moved my head to the right to see who they were talking to. It made my heart stop. There was the girl from last night! Suddenly my palms got all sweaty. I moved my chair slightly to get a better angle and began watching her. The way her hair moved when she laughed and her smile was breathtaking. She has these great big eyes too, she is really the most appealing girl I think I have ever seen.

Calm down Harry you haven't even met the girl! God, acting like she's a gift sent from god...snap out of it! Who am I kidding, I have to talk to her. She hasn't noticed me yet which is good, it'll give me time to think of how to initiate conversation.

My order was brought out and the waitress just stood there waiting for me to say something, but I couldn't take my eyes off the girl. I waved her off with a simple thank you and she silently huffed and walked away.

I finished my food and drink quite quickly because I didn't feel like eating much today so I didn't realize how hungry I was now, I started to panic as I saw her and her friends were getting up to leave. This is it, you need to do this now or you will regret it!

She was about to walk through the door following her friends but I caught her arm and she spun around quickly, her eyes widening.

"Um, hi?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't updated in yonks! Sorry, I didn't really see the point as this has virtually no reads but it's my holidays soon and I'm bored so here we are!

- Thatprettyfox