Chapter 5

Charlotte's POV

"Um, hi?" said the boy holding my arm as I stood there I shock. What the hell is even happening.

I stood there not saying anything for about 2 minutes while he still held onto my arm, I'm pretty sure he was starting to think I was slow so I spat out "Hello?"

"Okay so I saw you at the club last night and I'm not gonna lie I couldn't stop thinking about you. I thought it must be fate I'm seeing you again now." Harry said putting on his biggest charm look I've ever seen.

I laughed, "Seriously? 'It must be fate' you've got to be kidding!"

He seemed to be very taken back by my comment, "Oh- uh, I- well"

"What? You think just because you're Harry Styles I'm supposed to drop to my knees?" I shot back seeing how far I could take this.

He had let go of my arm at this point but he didn't seem to be backing down at all.

"The feisty ones are always the hotter ones in my book." He said taking a step closer.

This time I was the one taken back as my breath hitched a little, "Well I'm sorry but I don't want to be in your book so if you'll excuse me."

I just then noticed that Steven and Reggie were standing near the door looking absolutely gobsmacked. I turned to them, "What?"

They looked at me with their mouths open, "Are you seriously turning down Harry Styles? Are you insane?" Cried Steven.

"Thanks man." Harry piped in, I shot him a look.

"You're expecting me to think he would give me the time of day if he didn't think I was attractive?! He isn't going to look at me and say 'wow she looks like she has a great personality'" I stated matter-of-factly.

"Hey hey hey, you haven't even let me ask you out yet." Harry said in his defense.

"Oh for god sake Charlotte just give him a shot, do you know how many girls would die to be in your position?" Reggie said giving me a look.

"Charlotte? Wow your name matches your face then." Harry said, smirking.

"Oh really, how?" I rolled my eyes.

"It's beautiful."

Round of applause to the biggest smooth talker, Harry Styles.

Harry's POV

This is it, now that I'm having this conversation with her I've come to realize she is exactly what I want. She has a sense of humor, gorgeous, great body and is a complete smartass. I need to get her to go out with me.

"It's beautiful." I laid out the cheesiest line I could.

"Oh wow, didn't see that one coming." She said rolling her eyes again an giving me a slow clap along with it.

"Please Charlotte, just give me one chance that's all I'm asking for. You clearly have some false impression of me and I want to show you how I really am as a person. Please, just let me show you?" I put all my cards on the table, no bullshit, just straight out. I can either be made ecstatic or humiliated in the next 10 seconds and I'm completely terrified.

Her expression was unreadable, she looked at her friends who we're nodding furiously and then eventually she sighed and said, "What do you have in mind exactly?"

My eyes widened and I was about to scream but instead I composed myself and said, "Well I have a concert tonight so I could give you a few tickets and we can hang out after?"

I swear for a moment she actually looked a little excited but then kept her expression neutral, "Fine, give me your phone so I can put in my number and you give me the ticket details and such."

I gave her my phone and it was all sorted within a matter of seconds. I smiled and she gave me a light smile back and as she turned around to leave I grabbed her wrist once again and whispered in her ear, "Be ready for the best night you'll ever have, see you later beautiful."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, me again

-thatprettyfox