Harry rehearsed for Macbeth that night and Aiden waited for him in the audience. He found drama club more enjoyable lately considering Eleanor quit after finding out her due date was around the same time. After the dress rehearsal and rigging the lighting and sound cues, he was free to go. He got changed out of his horrendous costume and walked with Aiden to his house.

Walking into Aiden's new house was chaotic to say the least. His brother and sister, Libby and Leo were running around like mad whilst they had to clamber over empty cardboard boxes that said stuff on like 'Baby Pictures' and 'Certificates' just memorable stuff like that. Aiden's room was kind of the same. His room was mostly black and white colours and he had his desk setup with an iMac. A TV was set in the corner and before Harry knew it, he was snuggling in Aiden's bed (with clothes on don't panic) having a marathon of House Of Cards on Netflix. Harry felt kind of nostalgic, like this act of him an Aiden cuddling and watching pointless shit took him back to his days in Cheshire when he was just simple Harry and there was no secret relationship or pregnancy or drug dealing or anything like that. He'd give anything to go back to those days.

"No Kevin Spacey!" Aiden shouted at the screen. Harry laughed.

"Shut up, I'm trying to focus" Harry said with a mouthful of popcorn.

"Sorry I'm so annoying" Aiden pouts

"Your not annoying! But this is the season finale soooo"

"There better be a happy ending"

"There's not. There making Season 4"

Aiden groans "But I love happy endings!"

"Same. Shame I never got one with Louis, eh?"

"Stop fretting over him. There's loads of other people out there"

"Oh yeah, like who?"

"Like me"

Aiden suddenly pulls Harry in for a dramatic kiss which Harry responds. Harry doesn't know why he responds but he just does. Aiden makes Harry feel safe and loved while when his with Louis, he feels dangerous and vulnerable. They don't have sex because, Harry's not that easy. But his was close. Very close. Anne picks Harry up from Aiden's and he goes home to text Louis. He felt like he did when he first started texting Louis, flirty and fun, no heavy agro or troubles. He feels relaxed.

Louis' team seemed to not play very well this game. He has no idea why, but as captain it was is job to address this issue. After they lost the game, 2-1, Louis gathers his team in the locker room. All sweaty and hot they were bothered and heavy breathing, it stunk so bad in there. Louis needed to boost the moral.

"So, guys. That wasn't our best game" Louis announces followed by twenty other bobbing heads agreeing. "We need to work together more as a team and come up with different strategies in order to win the championships. Which is our overall goal as a team. See you next week guys" Louis finishes.

Everyone files out of the locker room except for Stan, who is in hopes of talking to Louis. It's just the two of them, oh no.

"Stan?" Louis asking, wanting to know why the hell Stan is trying to bother him.

"I'm sorry about the thing with Eleanor" Stan said, Louis sighed.

"That it? I've got somewhere to be" Louis said.

"No. There's something else" Stan said, catching the interest of Louis. "I know about you and Harry. Nick told me the other night"

"And? It's over now anyways"

"You just never told me"

"Told you what?" Louis said squaring up with Stan, face-to-face.

"That you were a faggot. A disgusting queer" Stan said spitting in Louis' face.

"I bet that's not what you told Zayn when you kissed him" Louis spoke leaving shock on Stan's face.

Stan threw the first punch, disbelieving what Louis had just brought up. He knew Zayn was a touchy subject and he didn't even know Louis knew until apparently Stan told him when he was drunk at Zayn's party all those months back. Louis threw the next punch making Stan's nose bleed and with one kick here and another punch there shared between both boys, Stan pushes Louis into the wall of the showers making him collapse into a ball of the floor. Stan gives Louis one more punch which makes a black eye and his mouth drip with oozing blood. Realizing what his just done, Stan makes a swift exit leaving Louis sitting there in a pool of his own blood.

Eleanor Calder had no idea of what to do when she saw her ex-boyfriend almost drowning in his own blood, she took him to the hospital in hopes to get him stitched up. Ever since getting pregnant, her live has been turned on it's head. She no longer went to school (which means no exams, yes!), she had broken up with her long time boyfriend and is now sitting in the accident and emergency room waiting for him to get cleaned up. After many gruelling hours of waiting, Louis finally came out the ward with stiches about his eyebrow, a black eye and a cast. She hugged him which felt odd to be quite honest but, she's never felt closer with Louis in her whole life. Clambering in the car, she broke the awkward silence.

"How did this happen?" Eleanor asked inquisitively.

"Stan. Your boyfriend" Louis gritted.

"His not my boyfriend. Just a one-night stand, it's always been you Louis"

"Really?" Louis acts shocked, being sarcastic.

"Don't be such a twat after what I've just done for you"

"Thanks for this by the way" Louis thanks

"No problem" Eleanor says smiling at her ex, he smiles back.

"I've missed you quite a lot actually"

"Really?" Eleanor answers mimicking Louis's sarcasm.

They both laugh and in that moment, they feel like innocent 13 year olds when there romance was just blossoming. Eleanor looked into Louis's crystal blue eyes, studying each of his features; his pursed lips, his eye crinkles and not forgetting his amazing jawline. Louis leaned in and kissed Eleanor. It felt weird, unnatural and wrong but as soon as they both settled into the kiss it felt like they have never been apart. Louis felt fresh and new, with Eleanor by his side, he could be the popular football star he was before beautiful Harry Styles fucked up his life.