He doesn't care

???'s P.O.V:

"Well look who takes a beating and keeps on licking. Thought you'd be out for a couple more hours. I swear you had no pulse. Anyway I finally have someone to talk to." I said as she was slowly waking up. She squinted her eyes as she saw the sunlight. When she finally realised where she was she tried getting up. That failed since I had chained her up. "Who are you and why are you doing this. I didn't do anything to you." She yelled. "Oh so when you meet a monster you expect it not to eat you cause you haven't eaten it. Well I'll tell you now that, that is a lot of bull!!" I yelled back. "You know Marshall will come looking for me and when he does find me, he will devour your soul." She uttered. I slapped her. She winced at the pain. "Well I guess it's a good thing I don't have one." She smirked. "Can you at least tell me why you're doing this. I mean if you're having problems, we can help you." She offered. Why does everyone love her, she's such a goody 2 shoes. She's probably just Marshall's booty call.

"Ha! You think you of all people can help me?! But here's the thing deary, this is all your fault. It's your fault that you're chained up. Your fault that I hate you. Your fault that everyone hates me, Marshall stopped loving me and Fiona and Cake don't trust me anymore. Besides if any of them did actually care about than why haven't they found you yet. I mean it's been two days now. I might as well just kill you and they wouldn't notice or care. Than all the love and fame will come back to, where it belongs. Not some skanky whore like you." I say as I turn around. "You're just jealous that Marshall loves me and not you!!" I punched her and she slightly fell to the ground. "SHUT UP!! He will never love you the way he loved me." I said. She started chuckling. "What's so funny. You're chained up, no one's found you yet and Marshall doesn't love you. I'm pretty sure that's not a reason to laugh." I ask kinda weirded out that she was laughing. "Haha oh no. I was just laughing at the fact that you said he 'loved' you, meaning that he doesn't love you anymore. So you need to let go cause Marshall will never change his feelings about you." She replied looking down. You could see the smirk on her face, but it wasn't that teasing smirk, it was more of a creepy pasta smirk. "How can you be so sure of that!!" I yelled. "Bitch..." She said slowly looking up. "He's mine"

"You think Marshall loves you...Ashley.  He would never love such a maniac like you. Especially when he finds out that you've been spying on us the whole time. Always hiding in the bushes, talking to yourself of how that could be you and not me. Always trying to come up with a plan to get me back. I must say some of them are pretty good, the rest just show how pathetic you are. Wanting to cast a spell on me every chance you could get. Could have poisoned me actually. But you missed one single detail. I'm a witch too bitch." No what's this. This can't be happening. How did she know my name, my plans, everything?!? Has she been watching me when I thought I was watching her. Has she had the upper hand the whole time. No, this can't be right. And if she did know all my plans than why did she let me catch her. "Ha! You're lying. If you did know all my plans than how did I catch you." I say nervously. "Oh Ashley, you haven't figured it out yet. You didn't catch me, I caught you." She said as she looked up.

Her eyes where black, like fully black. As if an eclipse was happening inside them. In all my life I've never seen anything like that before. Than suddenly the ground started to shake. Her chains broke loose some how. She started floating in the air. Everything floating up with her. Than all of a sudden there was a bright light coming from her mouth shooting through the roof. As if a signal to locate where she was. "Confringo!" I casted a spell. This spell was to make her burn into flames. The spell hit her but had no effect. She stopped screaming and looked at me with such hate in her eyes. I guess the only affect the spell had on her was making her angry. "Avada Kedavra!!" There was a green lighting around her body. Screams of pain left her body as if acid was on her.