I'm not a dog

Fiona's P.O.V:

"Hey Cake, I just told (y/n) to get ready for the meeting." I assured Cake. "Thanks sugar lumps." She replied. "Hey Cake... do you ever think that (y/n)s hiding something??? Like keeping a secret from us." I asked Cake as I played on BMO. "What are you on about now Fiona???" She asked giving me that 'not this again' look. "Okay... I know the first times I asked I wasn't sure if she was human cause of those fish people, but when I got in her room today it smelt of sex..." I explained. "And tell me why you know how sex smells like. -_^ " Cake asked eyeing me. "Hehe..um..Well.. Flame and I...you know..." I replied as I blushed of embarrassment. "Mhm hmm... anyway stop spying on (y/n). If you want to know something about her just ask her!!!" She yelled.

I heard (y/n) come down the stairs. "Shh (y/n)'s coming. Don't say a word." I whispered to Cake. "What are you 2 fighting about this time???" (Y/n) asked as she entered the room. "Oh you know...Cake didn't want to go to the meeting but I forced her." I lied. It feels so wrong lying to (y/n) but I don't want her to think I don't trust her or anything. "Well what's the meeting about??" She asked as she grabbed a carton of milk and drank out of it. "Ew (y/n) get a glass!!" Cake hissed at her. "*Gulp* *gulp* *gulp* *gulp*. It was finished anyway and it helps reduce the dishes." (Y/n) replied. "Nasty child." Cake smacked her on the head. "The meeting is about who gets to look after you from now on since you collapsed at LSP's party, so Marshall, Cake and I are going to take turns hanging out with you and you can't go anywhere alone." I explained to her. "I am not a child Fiona, I can look after myself!!" She yelled. " We're not saying you can't take care of yourself, we just need to keep an eye on you, Gumball's orders." I continued. "So let's get going."

(Y/n)'s P.O.V:

' Who the hell does Fiona think she is?!? Ahat makes her think that she can take care of me better than I can take care of myself and who made the Gumball the boss of me.' I thought to myself on the way to Marshall's place. The ride there was quite and you could tell there was so much tension. Glob it's taking longer than usual to get to Marshall's place.

~Finally get there~

I can honestly tell you that was the most boring and awkward time of my life, and I had to have the sex talk with my mum!! We enter Marshall's place and they tell me to wait in Marshall's room. What the Hades. Why tell me to come to a meeting with you if I'm not gonna be apart of it. I could here mumbling downstairs but I couldn't make out what they where saying. I decided to give myself a tour around Marshall's room. It's exactly how I expected it to be... MESSY!! I opened his closet and found some coats. They looked really nice for a guy, I wonder why I've seem him wear one before... I opened the other door to his closet and found out that he has a collection of converse shoes. Red, blue, black any colour you name he had it. I inspected under his bed and found a half eaten pizza, his undead cat that looks cute in some creepy way and... I think...ahh!!! I think I just touched a used condom. I made gagging sounds with my mouth almost about to puke until Marshall came in.

I heard the door close. I looked outside and saw Cake and Fiona leaving. "I guess I'm stuck here with you..." I looked at Marshall. "You say that like you don't want to stay." Marshall said floating over his bed. "So...what happened at the 'meeting'???" I asked as I still looked around his room. "Is there something specific you're looking for that I can help you with." Marshall asked as he watched me look around his room. "Just expecting to see a pile of dead bodies somewhere..." I replied with such sarcasm. "I find it amusing that you would think I leave left overs of my preys." Marshall replied with a smirk. I stiffened a bit and turned around to look at him. You can never if he's just messing with your mind or what at times. "I'm just kidding!!! I only drink the colour red." He assured me. "So...The meeting???" I asked still curious. "Oh yeah... You're gonna spend most of your free time with me, cause apparently I've got nothing to do." He said as he floated upside in front of me. "Oh please. I bet you practically begged them to have more time with me." I snapped back at him. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever helps you sleep at night." He said as he floated back to he's bed closing he's eyes. "So what do you wanna do???" I asked kind of bored. He opened one eye giving me that 'I know what you're thinking' look. "Either than that what do you want to do???" I asked impatiently now. "Sleep! I want to sleep." He yawned. "But you're supposed to be taking care of me!!" I said with puppy dog eyes. He stopped floating and walked towards me. He picked me up and threw me on one side of the bed. He than came and laid on the other side of the bed, facing me... Our noses almost touching. "What do you think you're doing???" I asked. "Did I not just tell you I want to sleep." He replied with such sarcasm. "But I don't want to sleep!" I whined like a 5 year old baby. I sat up and looked at him waiting for a response. He sat up as well and pushed me back down to lay with, but this time he pulled me closer. I just stayed their not knowing what to do next. He was spooning me (is that even a word ). "Look I was told to look after when it's supposed to be my bedtime so this is the best I can do. Now shut up, enjoy my company and cuddle with me cause I'm cold!!!" He yelled getting annoyed. I did as I was told but not because he was the boss of me, but because he's a vampire and he could suck my blood in my sleep and I don't think I wanna push my chances. I nuzzled my head into he's chest and put my arms around him. "Now that's more like it." He said as he kissed my forehead than fell asleep. Well this is going to be the start of a weird relationship.

(A/n): I can't believe I stayed up until midnight for a surprise chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment about anything you wanna say about the book. Don't just read without doing something Until next time...