Bacon Pancakes

(Y/N)'s P.O.V :

"Ugh stupid sun." I said to myself as I woke up. I could smell bacon pancakes downstairs, I guess Cakes in a good mood today. I took a shower and wore some sweat pants, a big (f/c) shirt and some black converse shoes and went downstairs. As soon as I got downstairs I heard singing from Cake and Fiona. I joined them and we all started singing a crazy song Cake made up.

Bacon pancakes
Bacon pancakes
Bacon pancakes
Take some bacon
And we put it in a pancake
Bacon pancakes
That's what we're make
Bacon Pancakes!!!

We all started dying of laughter that Fiona's face was red as a tomato, Cake couldn't get up and I couldn't breathe. There was a knock at the door. "I'll....go...get...it" I said in between breathes. I opened the door to find the one and only Marshall. I stopped laughing and looked at him. "Well my morning's ruined " I said bitterly to Marshall. "Morning to you too sunshine." Marshall replied. "Yeah, yeah just get out of my way."

I said as I headed outside. I was going to the Ice kingdom, cause I loved messing with the Ice Queen. "I'll be back!" I yelled so that Cake and Fiona could hear you. "Nice seeing you as always Marshall (not)." I said. "Hey where are you going, can I come with?" Marshall asked as he floated next to me. "Uh sure as long as you don't suck out my blood." I said as I laughed a little. "Trust me that's not what I want from you." Marshall said with a smug face.

"Than what do you want from me?" I asked a bit concerned. "Why don't we ditch the Ice kingdom, go to my place and I'll show you." ;) Marshall said. "It better not be a basement full of souls." I joked around with him. "I don't even have a basement." Marshall replied. Before I could even say another word Marshall picked me up bridal style and flew us to his place.

We finally got to his place. He didn't let go of me while opening the door. "You know I can walk." I said feeling awkward in his hands. "You won't be able to walk once I'm done with you." He said with a smirk. "What's that supposed to..." Before I could finish my sentence Marshall crashed his lips on mine. He laid me on the couch not breaking the kiss. He bit my bottom lip which made me gasp a little and with that he put his tongue in my mouth. "Marshall..." I moaned he's name as I could feel his cold hand go up my shirt.

He broke the kiss and started leaving tiny kisses around my face. He started kissing my neck looking for my soft spot. I pulled his hair as he found it and bit there. He took my shirt off leaving me only in my bra. He started kissing me again as he squeezed both my breasts making them hard. I tried to take his shirt of but that was a fail. "Need a little help?" Marshall asked teasing me as he broke the kiss. "Shut up and take your shirt off." I replied.

As soon as Marshall took his shirt off the door opened. Marshall hissed at the sudden contact of sunlight. "What the fuck is going on here?!?" Gumball asked. "What's happening is that you're a big ass cock blocker." Marshall replied obviously pissed. "I'm sorry, this was a mistake." I said as I put on my shirt and headed for the door.

Marshall's P.O.V:

"You see what you did, now she's gone!" I said in a harsh tone to Gumball. "Thank glob for that. She probably would have regretted it for the rest of her life if I didn't come!! I bet you manipulated her into doing this" Gumball yelled. "Why won't you just admit that you're jealous cause she'll never love a pink freak like you!!" I yelled back. "Oh so you think she'll love a heartless demon who doesn't care for anyone else except himself. You're a real catch aren't you." Gumball said with sarcasm in his tone. "Get out!!!" I yelled as Gumball slammed the door behind him. Was he right? Was I just using her? Was she just using me?!? I guess I'll just find out tomorrow.

Ashley's P.O.V:

*Changes from Gumball to herself*

Thank glob they thought I was that weird pink prince. I guess my aunt was right about the spell coming in handy. Don't worry Marshall I'll save you from that witch. I'll get my revenge on you (Y/N)!!" I thought to myself.

(A/N):
Am I the only one who finds it ironic that Ashley calls you a witch when she's actually a witch herself?!?