Shut up and get dressed

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

I finally woke up my head aching. I looked in the mirror and saw that my eyes were red. 'What the hell happened? Did I get drunk or something?!?' I asked myself. Than all the memories of last came flashing through my brain. Kissing Marshall, Gumball storming in, Marshall and Gumball arguing, damn and I promised to help Gumball decorate a ball that's taking place today at the Candy Kingdom. Well that's not gonna be awkward at all. (Notice my sarcasm). I got up groaning thinking of what's gonna happen today. I decided to take a shower, that always seemed to calm me at times. I let my emotions flow away with the water. I got out of the shower and wore a navy blue shirt, black jeans, a black hoodie and white converse shoes. I brushed my (h/c) (h/l) till it looked decent. I went downstairs to be greeted by the smell of french toast. I saw Cake in the kitchen washing the stuff she used to make french toast. I looked over at Fi who was playing BMO but looked distracted. 'Hey Fi. Is something bothering you?' I asked as I grabbed a plate of french toast. "Huh? Oh hi (y/n) and no nothing's bothering me." She replied but I knew she was lying. "She's just confused if she likes Flame Prince." Cake shouted from the kitchen. "Cake!!" Fionna yelled as she threw a pillow at Cake's head. "Hit me one more time and you'll be washing your own plate." Cake sassed her like a mother. I chuckled at their little argument. 'Now what's this about Flame prince?" I asked Fi hoping I could help her.

"Well I've been hanging out with Flame Prince more than often. He makes me laugh, we sometimes touch hands by mistake and all that other sappy stuff. Ugh stupid heart!!" Fi replied. 'Does he know you feel this way about him?' "Are you insane?!? I'd be such a fool for telling him. He'll probably think I'm weird and stupid!!! And what about Gumball?!?" Fi yelled. "First of all you're not stupid for being in love, second of all if he really thinks that than he's not worth it. You're a beautiful, talented, outrages, insane and lovable person, if he can't see that it's his loss. And what about Gumball. It's not like he shows any sign that he's interested. I'm sorry but it's true, he just sees you as a friend." I replied trying to comfort her. "Couldn't have said it better myself." Cake said joining us. "Thanks (y/n), you always know what to say. You're like the sister I've never had." Fi said hugging me. "Ah! I see I'm just chopped liver to you!" Cake said upset with Fi's statement. "Haha oops sorry kitty." Fi said rubbing Cake's fur. "Well I'm off to the Candy Kingdom. Gotta help Bubba with some stuff." And with that I left and headed to the Candy Kingdom. Let's just hope Marshall's not there or else this could be hell.

~Time skip~

Gumball's P.O.V:

"No those go there. Why is that sculpture a dolphin I asked for a swan??? Did I just here another plate break?!?" I yelled trying to decorate the ball with the help of my candy citizens. I'm sorry but my people are stupid, like who can't decorate a ball. I can feel all the stress building up inside of me. Is it even good to keep all this anger. I heard the doors opening and saw something that could actually make me happy. "Thank glob you're here (y/n). I really need someone smart right now." I said while hugging her. She was stiff at the sudden contact. I don't know why though, we always hug. "Hehe no ones ever greeted me like that before, but hey there's a first time for everything." She replied trying to smile but I knew she was forcing it. "Is something bothering you (y/n)? Or should I say someone, cause if so glob help me I will send my banana guards after them!!" "Haha don't get your panties in a twist Gumball. It's just about last night that's all." She replied looking everywhere else but at me. What does she mean by last night. Is there something I'm missing here?!? "Mind telling me what happened last night?" I asked trying to figure this out. "How can you act like you don't remember?!? You were there, Marshall was there! It's not a night someone can forget in a day you know!!!" She yelled.

"Woah okay, just calm down. People are starting to stare." I whispered the last part. "You know what I came here to help you out with the ball, not recall what happened last night, so let's just get to work." She snapped at me. I really wanted to know what happened last night but by her facial expressions, mentioning it one more time might as well be the last thing I say. "You can go help Cinnamon Bun with the decorations over there. Looks like she needs all the help she can get." I replied trying to make things less awkward. I watched her walk over to Cinnamon Bun. I've never seen (y/n) this angry before. What did really happen last night??? I guess I'll have to ask Marshall.

~20 minutes to the ball~

Marshall's P.O.V:

*Looking at invitation to the ball*. Oh so little Gum wad is having another one of his royal balls. I wonder why he invites me, he knows I'm just gonna mess with the Candy people. And after what happened last night I didn't think he had the guts to talk to me. I wonder if (y/n) is going, I really have to apologise to her. (Yes Marshall can apologise). I thought to myself as I looked in my closet to find stuff I'm gonna wear to the ball. I looked at the time and realised I only had 15 minutes to get ready. I grabbed some random clothes, I'll worry about them after I shower.

~5 minutes later~

I got out of the shower and got dressed. I didn't bother fixing my hair knowing that it can't be controlled (divergent). I looked at myself in the mirror. I wore a 'My Chemical Romance' (MCR) shirt, dark blue jeans, black converse and a hoodie. 'I can pick really good clothes in such a rush' I laughed at my own cockiness. I guess it's time to go to the ball I said as I left my place.

Third person's P.O.V:

'Do I really have to wear a dress?' (Y/n) asked Cake. 'It's a ball of course you do!!!' Cake yelled. 'But why?!? It's not like I want to impress anyone.' (Y/n) replied not liking the idea of wearing a dress. I thought you were trying to impress Marshall. BMO said teasing you. Shut up!!! (Y/n) yelled. You didn't deny it. Fiona said coming out of her room wearing a white puffy dress with a bow tie at the waist. Everyone fell silent as they all stared at Fiona. 'I don't think I have to point out that you're all staring.' Fiona snapped feeling uncomfortable. 'Ohh you look stunning Fiona and I should know, I dressed you.' Cake said looking at Fiona as if she was some perfect piece of art she made from scratch.

As Cake and Fifi talked , (Y/n) went upstairs to get changed. She wore a dress that curved with her body, but not so much that it would make her look indecent. It was a red dress that stopped at her knees. She wore black high heels with rubes on them. She brushed her hair making a line at the side, so that one side would kind of cover her eyes. (Unless you have short hair). She looked at herself in the mirror. 'Cake this shows too much skin for my liking' She said. Cake and Fifi went upstairs to see you. 'But you have such nice legs (y/n)!! Why hide them??? Fiona asked you. 'I just don't like showing them!!' (Y/n) snapped.

Fiona looked at you shocked. 'I'll be downstairs if you need me.' Fi said as she went down the stairs. 'I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell.' (Y/n) said feeling bad. Fiona didn't reply. After searching Cake found some leggings for (y/n) to wear. They were black transparent leggings with decorations on it. 'Why do you have this Cake??? It's not like you can wear them.' (Y/n) asked finding it convenient that Cake had this. She was just about to reply but was disturbed by a knock at the door. Fiona opened the door finding a very dashing looking Flame Prince behind it. 'Hey Fiona, I was wondering if you'd like to be my date to the ball.' Flame asked kind of nervous. Fiona just stood there lost with words. (Y/n) came downstairs running to the door. 'She'd love to' (y/n) answered. 'What do you think you're doing???' Fiona whispered to you. 'You'll thank me later.' Flame held out he's hand insisting that Fiona should take it. 'We'll see you at the ball sugar lumps' Cake yelled. Fiona got in the carriage with Flame. 'Do you guys need a lift to the Candy Kingdom?' Flame asked. 'No it's fine we'll walk, Cake needs the exercise anyway.' Flame laughed at your joke and said thank you, cause you knew he wanted to tell Fiona how he felt. 'Well I think we better get going since we're already late.' y/n looking at the time noticing that they were 10 minutes late.

(A/n): I just did a full chapter of people going to a ball and there still at home. *face palm*
Hope you enjoyed. Peace