It wasn't a mistake

(A/n): Thanks for amazing drawing Pinkamena Diane Pie :)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V:

'What the actual f*ck did I just do?? And why did I enjoy it so much?!? I wonder if he enjoyed it, I mean like I know I'm not a bad kisser but...wait, what am I saying!! I have a boyfriend. I gotta get that in mind. Oh glob, what do I do now. It's not like I can hide in the basement forever. Or can I??? ' I kept asking myself this questions, than I started hearing footsteps. They kept getting closer and closer until until they just stopped. I didn't bother moving a muscle, afraid that whoever would find me.

"Dammit!" A voice said. I guess they couldn't find what they were looking for cause the footsteps started fading away. I let out a loud sigh, not knowing that I just blew my own cover. The footsteps started running towards where I was. "Hey, why are you hiding?" He asked. "Oh thank glob it's just you Marshall." I replied relieved. "Who else where you expecting??" He said as he tilted his head to the side. "It doesn't matter, let's just get out of here." I say as I start heading for the door. "Well someone's eager to leave." He replies with a confused face. I turn around so I'm facing him. "I just... really missed you." I lie and start heading for the door again. By surprise, Marshall grabs me from behind and says "I really missed you too.", as he kisses my neck and flies us out of the Candy Kingdom.

Marshall's P.O.V.

"Where are we going??". (Y/n) asked looking adorable as always. But I can't help but think that there's something bothering her. I wonder if that idiot Gumball did anything to her, cause I swear to Hades I will skin him alive. I know it would be easy to just read her mind and get it over with,but I'm sure it's nothing. I hope. "What are you thinking of??" (Y/n) yells. "Hmm..? Oh sorry, I was just thinking of stuff." I say as I land. (Y/n) looks at me and places her hands on both side of my face. "You're not cheating on me are you??" She asked. I could tell by her serious expression that she wasn't kidding. "There's no one I love more than you. Except me of course." I said as I kissed her. "Pff self love much." She said as she rolled her eyes at me. "I know you love me too." I reply. "Shut up and tell me where we are. " She replied. "We're in the forbidden forest." I reply.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V:

"The forbidden forest?? Why haven't I heard of this place before." I asked obviously confused. "Cause anything or anyone that has gone through here has never come back." Marshall said trying to 'spook' me. "Than why are we here." I ask. "I wanna show you something." Marshall replies as he pushes me through some bushes. I started falling down a waterfall. I started screaming for my life until I felt hands wrap my waist. I opened my eyes to see a shirtless Marshall holding me. "You know the view is more beautiful than my abs." He said with a smug face. I looked around and he was right. You would not believe that in the middle of such a terrifying looking forest, could there be something as beautiful as this. Coconut trees as far as the eye could see, the most rarest amazing flowers you've ever seen and everything was so colourful. Different shades of colours. Blue, black, red, any colour you name it!! It was so bright you wouldn't believe its evening thanks to the full moon.

*SPLASH* We finally hit the bottom of the waterfall. I looked around but I couldn't find Marshall anywhere. "Marshall! Marshal?!?.." I screamed. Something dragged me back in the water. I turned around to look at it and it was Marshall. I quickly got of the water. "Hey! Where are you going?!" Marshall asked as he got out of water too. "You scared the living Hades out of me and I'm wet!" I yelled. "Don't lie. You know you love it when I make you wet." Marshall winks at me. "Shut up." I reply as I look the other way. I start taking off my clothes, cause wearing wet clothes is like the worst ever. "Giving me a strip show, I see." Marshall says. "You wish." I reply. After I'm just left with my bra and underwear, I start exploring the forest. "I'm going to find some food or something." I yell. Marshall tackles me from behind. "I know something that can fill you up." Marshall seductively whispers in my ear. "I mean actual food." I say as I get up. "Fine grumpy pants." He replies as he stands up. "I don't know if you've noticed but I'm not wearing pants." I say as I carry on walking. "Oh believe me, I've noticed." He says as he taps my ass.

Third person's P.O.V:

Marshall flew up some trees. He came back with some fruits for (y/n) to eat. "Thanks. So tell me how you discovered this place." You asked. "It's a long story." Marshall said. "Well my clothes aren't drying anytime soon so I got time." You replied as you continued eating fruits.

~Flashback~

"Well, it all began when I was 7 years old. Everything was, just great. Than one day my sister and father had to go off on a mission. I asked to come with, but they told me I was too young. Than I asked why Gwen, my sister, could go and my mum told me it was because she was heir to the throne. So it was just mum, my brother and I left at the castle. It had been 3 weeks and not a single word from them. That was until my father had returned back. I ran to him and hugged him as tight as I could. I than looked around trying to find Gwen, but she was nowhere insight. 'Where's Gwen??' I ask my dad. 'We...We lost her' my dad replied as a single tear drop ran down his cheek. Everything went down hill from then. Mum and dad would argue everyday. My brother started going insane so we had to send him to a hospital. My dad than moved out and my mum started drinking. She was always drunk and would yell at me saying that it was my fault that my sisters probably dead, my dad moved out and my brother has gone mad. I ran away at the age of 9 cause I couldn't take it anymore. I ended up in the forbidden forest somehow. Not knowing my way back I just continued walking hoping to get out somehow. I than found this place and stayed here. Every time I need to calm down, get my head straight, need inspiration, or anything else I just come here. So yeah..." Marshall said as he finished his story.

You embraced him in a hug and whispered "I'm so sorry. " in his ear as you sobbed. "Hey. Don't cry, I turned out fine. Now put on your clothes, I'm sure they're dry by now and let's go home. It's getting pretty late. You let go of him and wiped away the remaining tears. Marshall pecked you on the lips. "How can you still look beautiful even after crying." He said obviously teasing you. You just stood up, got in your clothes and Marshall flew you guys out of there. "Hey, don't you think Gumball is probably looking for me or something??" You asked. "Oh don't worry. I told Peppermint maid I was gonna take you." Marshall replied. "*Yawn* if you say so. " You say as you fall asleep in Marshall's arms without a single care in the world.

(A/n):
Hope you enjoyed
Don't forget to vote and comment
And thanks for the 19k views, that means a lot guys!!