Dinner

May Pov

Once we finished cooking, I told Mama to sit down so that I could make everyone's plate. I don't want her to be all tired.

"Chris! Christopher! Food is ready!" Mama yelled from her chair. I suddenly heard a stampede. I know their not running in here just to get a plate of food -_-... Once I seen the two, the noise stopped and they seemed to be out of breath.

"Looks like somebody needs to get in shape." I mumble. Chris's head turned to me, and he grinned.

"I'm in shape. Can't say the same for Bojo." He says, pointing to Christopher. I found it kinda cute that he wasn't as 'in shape' as Chris. I put everyone's plate down and sat down next to Chris. I wanted to sit next to Mama, but Christopher already took the seat.

"So, did you like the first day or nah?" Chris asked. I looked at Christopher and answered.

"It was different."

"I remember my first day. It was the best. Man, I had like ten different numbers in my pocket before first block even started! Then, all the..." As he continued talking, I started to tune him out. I didn't realize a boy could talk this much, but apparently one could. Suddenly, I seen a hand wave in front of my face.

"May?!" I jerk back and turn my head.

"Huh? I mean, yes? What did you say? I'm sorry." Chris's face started to turn red from-I'm guessing-embarrassment...