Chapter 1

"How can a baby managed to be in our dorm's doorstep? And Myungsoo, why is it addressed to you?" Sunggyu asked looking so frustrated.

"I don't know. I don't even know that I have a son. Seriously, I can't even remember that I "you know" it's like a year ago or 2 years ago. Seriously I don't really know!" he replied. Still in shock about the news.

"We have to tell sajangnim and manager about it. Aigoo. Myungsoo please be careful next time. This can be a threat in our career" Sungyeol was looking at the baby that's still sleeping.

"But how can we tell them if we don't even know who's the mom" Woohyun, that is just silent and listening to the discussion spoke up.

"Can you recall anyone? Did you even date a girl? I never heard that you dated before" Hoya asked.

"Uhhmmm... I'm not sure... I dated 4 girls before, and 1 of them is 2 years ago. The other is 1 year ago. I don't know which girl is it" he replied with a soft voice.

"Who's the girl that you dated 2 years ago?" Dongwoo asked.

Everyone is silent. They all want to know the truth.

"Park Jiyeon of T-ARA"

"WHAT?? HOW? OH MY GOODNESS. REALLY? Park Jiyeon?? She is everyone's ideal girl" Dongwoo exclaimed.

"The other girl? Who is she hyung?" Sungjong asked.

"Krystal Jung of f(x)"

"Really?" Dongwoo exclaimed again.

"Dongwoo! Tone down your voice" Sunggyu shushed him. 

"I think the baby's 1 or 2 years old. It's either Jiyeon or Krystal" Sungjong guessed.

"We have to figure out how can we tell our manager about this" Sungyeol suggested.

Suddenly, the baby cried.

"Aww... Your baby is crying. I think he's hungry" Woohyun carried the baby and went to the kitchen.

"We don't have milk there" Sunggyu said.

"Then let's just let him drink coffee" Dongwoo joked.

"It's not good for babies" Sungyeol said.

"Hey, there's something in the basket" Sungjong peeked at the basket where the baby is placed earlier.

"It's a can of powdered milk and a baby bottle. She really made an effort" Sungyeol put away all the things out of the basket.

"Wait, there's a piece of paper" Sunggyu picked the paper.

"I'll read it hyung" Sunggyu handed him the piece of paper.

'Hi Myungsoo, I just wanted to tell you that we have a son. He is really like you. He loves to sleep a lot and eat. I don't have to tell you who I am. Please take good care of Baby Shi Woo' - Written in the letter.

"She's unknown. What if she's not an Idol?" - Sunggyu

"No. I didn't date a non-idol. I'm sure she's an idol" - Myungsoo

"Hey, where is the baby bottle? Sungjong-ah~ please give me the baby bottle and milk" Woohyun said. Still holding the baby.

"Neh hyung" Sungjong went to the kitchen.

*Ding Dong*

"I'll open it" Hoya went to the main door.

"Good Morning Infinite" their manager hyung greeted.

"Oh manager, annyeong haseyo" Hoya bowed nervously.

"Why so shocked?" he asked.

"Uhh.. Nothing hyung"