chapter 3

"I WANNNTT YOU TOOO TAKE OVER CONTROLL!! TAKE OVEERR CONTROL TAKE TAKE TAKE OVERRR CONTROL!!" I sang drunkenly on top of some random table, while downing the alcohol into my system. As I sensually swayed my hips to the sexy house song, someone caught my eye. Matt.

     He watched me with a glint of amusement and mischief sparkling in his hazel-green eyes, those same eyes that coaxed me into confidently stepping down from the table, walk up to him, grab him by his thick brunette hair and kiss him full and hard on the lips. Then I gave him the slap of a lifetime. One that echoed through the huge dance floor and made everyone stop and stare. "Don't fuck with my emotions," I whispered in his ear.

    As he gawked at me in shock, taking in what just happened, I gave him my best smirk, winked, and shimmied my hips  upstairs into the bathroom. "Damn I am having a wild ass night." I muttered to myself, reapplying my lippy (lip gloss) and fixing up my hair. Just as I was finishing up, I heard a knock on the bathroom door. I grabbed my purse and opened the door only to reveal the one and only Matt.

   "Is it a coincidence or am I just getting lucky." I sarcastically thought to myself. Turns out that my smart ass actually said it out loud instead of in my head and the douche himself replied, "Actually, I think that was a coincidence, your luck just started,"as he pushed me back into the bathroom and locked the door with the lock. 

    "Now Sasha, it wasn't very nice of you to slap me like that baby, don't you know that payback is a bitch?" He said, taking a step with every slow and seductive word.

My heart went into over drive as his sweet, minty breath made contact with the sweet spot on my neck, making me silently whimper. No Sasha! This is your game to play and WIN, not his.

  "Well, bitch is my middle name baby, and don't you know that you shouldn't play with my fire? You'll just end up burned," I whispered oh-so gently in his ear, my lips lingering on his neck, teasing it.

   As I watch the lust flash through his eyes, I decided to up my game even more by putting my hands under his v-neck shirt, and gently tracing his 8-pack with my fingertips. Just touching him sent an electric shock up my body and witnessing him shiver under my touch made it all the better.

   "And Matty boy, don't play a game you won't win, boo." And with that, I strutted out of the bathroom, leaving a dumbstrucked Matt to his lustful thoughts and regrets.

Man, tonight is gonna be a looooooonnngggg night.

***********************************************************

PLEASE COMMENT<VOTE<FAN.