Chapter 33

-Kendall POV-

I woke up the next morning feeling sick to my stomach when the first thing that crossed my mind was Sammy. I felt tears threaten to spill any second.

I blinked several times to stop. I couldn't let some boy make me cry for hours on end like this, I was better than all of this.

I signed and checked my phone. A few calls from Sammy but he must have gave up after the fifth one. No texts. I tried to not get my hopes up for this relationship with Sammy. If this was still a relationship.

Instead of sleeping the entire day like a heartbroken loser, I got up and went down for breakfast. Usually my mom and Ric were out working early on Saturday mornings but when I got to the kitchen, they were there.

"Morning guys!" I smiled, so happy I didn't have to be home alone.

"Hey honey." Mom said cheerfully and flipped a pancake on the stove.

"Slept well? You look beat." Ric gave me a really comforting hug.

"Few hours only." I groaned. "But it smells so good and I am starving!"

"Eat up." My mom said adding a plate of pancakes to the table. It was like a full breakfast of bacon, eggs, and my favorite- blueberry muffins.

"Geez mom you tryna make me fat?" I took a seat and laughed.

"It was my idea." Ric shrugged. "That way guys won't hit on my little girl."

"Ric!" I laughed. "But seriously, is this some kind of big news starter?"

"No big news." Mom shrugged. "I actually have to tell you something and you might hate me."

"You're pregnant?" I smiled widely.

"No Kendall." She laughed. "But I think you might hate me forever.

I shook my head with a mouth full of eggs and toast.

"So are you going to Molly's party tonight?"

I swallowed and frowned. "I don't know mom."

I honestly didn't want to. But I promised Molly and Laura I would, before they head back to college. The part of seeing Jack was what I dreaded the most.

"Because Katherine and David called Ric and I last night." She said slowly. "Today they're going to some resort for the weekend since the kids want to throw that party."

"Okay so what does that have to do with me hating you?" I shrugged going for a big muffin.

"Well we were invited too!" Ric said for my mom. "Its like a parent getaway!"

"Really?" I smiled. "Great for you guys, go and have some fun!"

"We were guessing you would say that so we uhm...Ric and I don't feel safe leaving you at home alone so we want you to stay over with Molly and Laura." She smiled with a hopeful look at me.

But my smile faded. Staying with the girls would mean being under one roof with Jack Gilinsky. Noooooo.

"Nope." I said with a smile.

"Kendall don't be difficult." Ric said sternly.

"We know you don't want to but we would prefer you stay there and since you going to the party, you could just sleep over." Mom said like it was no biggie.

I gave in knowing I could never win this argument with them.

"Sure whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Lovely!" My mom said happily. "We're leaving this afternoon so you can lock up before you go tonight."

I just nodded numbly and ate my muffin in misery. Now I really wasn't up for this party and sleeping over. I just knew this night would go south very quickly.

-

Later that night I got ready for the stupid party. Jacks house was a few blocks down so I would still take the car just in case. I called Tas, Marlena and Kimberly after my parents left and they notified me that they would be at the party too.

So that lifted my mood instantly. But then Sammy crossed my mind and my heart fell so low it hurt.

"Get it together Kendall!" I yelled at myself in anger.

I took deep breaths and started with my makeup. I did a very light look with a subtle smokey eye and pink lips. I straightened my hair and then got changed.

My outfit was simple. I chose a dark blue dress that reached my knees, it was very figure hugging and made me feel amazing so I went with that. I zipped up black high heeled ankle boots to finish the look. I grabbed a jacket and was out the door.

After that I borrowed my moms Audi and drove to the Gilinsky's house. When I got near, I could hear the music blearing from the house. A million cars were parked along the street so I struggled for a parking.

After finding one, I parked and walked into the house. It was a huge party with a few college kids I didn't know but quite a few people from our school. I didn't even have to worry about Sammy being here.

"Kendall!" Molly's voice yelled behind me.

"Hey! This party is amazing." I said and hugged her.

"Thanks! You look amazing!" She said giving me a thumbs up.

"Oh please! You look great Molz." And it was honest. The entire Gilinsky family was blessed with good looks, especially the idiot walking up to Molly and I now.

"Hey Kendall." Jack flashed his megawatt smile and checked me out openly. His eyes lit up when they landed on my eyes. Molly disappeared silently and I wish she hadn't.

"Shit." He exhaled. "You look so beautiful Kendall."

I blushed. "So do you. Not beautiful, I mean. Handsome. I'm gonna shut up now."

Jack chuckled. "Come on, I'll introduce you to Molly and Laura's friends."

I followed him. He got us drinks and walked around to strangers and introduced me to them. I was half paying attention, my mind was on Sammy. I stared blankly at the floor when I felt Jacks hand on my waist and it made me jump.

"Come on let's go dance. Get your mind of things." He nodded towards the dance floor pulling me with him.

We danced to a bunch of songs - taking a bunch of shots of vodka at the same time. Things were getting heated when Jack started grinding behind me. I liked it too much to stop him and the alcohol was too strong.

"Wanna head up?" He whispered in my ear softly. The drunken version of me nodded and let him lead me upstairs to his bed room.

I wish someone has slapped me hard, but I followed him. Let him close the door. Let him push me onto the bed. Let him undress me.

"Jack." I sighed when he positioned himself after slipping on a condom. But I couldn't continue as the vodka took control of my senses.

"I won't hurt you." Jack mumbled against my neck and filled me up fully - but slowly enough for me to want more. And then pain turned to pleasure and I didn't want this to stop.

Jack and I slept together for the first time that night.