Chapter 25

-Jack POV-

"What?" I exhaled and watched the whole video over and over again. Registering what was being said.

The video continued:

"Baby oh my god." Sammy whispered and pulled Kendall into his arms. "We're gonna deal with this as soon as we know if you're pregnant or not okay?"

She held onto him and sobbed.

"It's gonna be alright, okay." He soothed Kendall down. "I love you so much babe."

"I love you too." Kendall responded.

"No..." I shook my head. I didn't know if this broke my heart but it definitely made me wish this wasn't true. It made me wish I'd said no to coming here and doing all of this.

"I told you." Madison shrugged not even looking shocked. "She's sleeping with our teacher! They're seeing each other and that's so...so wrong."

"This is so fucked up." I shoved the video into her hand and walked out of the house to get some fresh air. Madison stayed behind to give me some space.

I couldn't believe what I've just seen. Its like my mind refuses to accept that Kendall would do something like this. I was just worried that she might get into major trouble because Mr Wilkinson is an adult whereas she's underaged.

"Fuck." I exhaled and ran my hand through my hair.

"Jack." Madison said behind me. "I know this is hard but you just needed to see that Kendall isn't the most innocent person ever."

"Yeah I know." I answered blankly.

"But don't worry." She said. "We'll figure out what to do with this video soon."

"Yeah." I nodded. "Its time to hurt her like she hurt me."

Some part of me knew this was so wrong but the other part of me just wanted to make her feel hurt. And that part was winning by far.

-

The next morning I saw Kendall sitting at the lunch table with Tas, Marlena, Kimberly and Madison. They were laughing.

"Let's sit with the girls." Taylor patted my back. I groaned but then Matt, Johnson and Cameron also got up to go so i didn't have a choice. The closer we got to the table, the more I wanted to be further away from them.

Taylor sat next to Tas, Marlena sat with Matt and Johnson next to Kimberly. Kendall sat between Tas and Cameron.

"Sit with me." Madison scooted over and patted the open space next to her. I took the sear silently, letting Madison hook her arm into mine.

Everyone went on with their conversation as usual, laughing and joking but I wasn't in that mood today. Kendall kept her eyes downcast, they wouldn't meet mine. Was she upset? I couldn't tell because she just wouldn't look at me.

"You're quiet." Madison whispered to me.

"Just thinking." I shrugged.

And that was all I had said for the whole lunch period. I didn't feel the need to engage in conversation with anyone simply because I think I might blurt out what I knew.

-Kendall POV-

"Gym hall." Kimberly met me just as I walked out of French class.

"Bonjour mademoiselle!" I giggled as we walked together.

"You only started taking French this year Kendall...you still sound terrible! And I say that would utmost kindness." Kimberly noted sarcastically.

"Gee! If thats kindness, I wonder what the mean version is!" I rolled my eyes as we began filling in the bleachers. It was after second last period and the principal called a last minute mandatory announcement.

"Hey guys!" Tas and Marlena waved us over to the empty seats they saved for us.

"Bonjour." I grinned.

"Oh god ignore her." Kimberly laughed and took a seat.

"Okay okay calm down!" Mr Salvatore yelled into the microphone. I spotted Sammy next to other teachers including Olivia which annoyed me because she's annoying.

Sammy's eyes caught mine and have started pulling weird faces and big eyes making me giggled. He stuck his tongue out at me which I did in return.

"Okay the reason for this announcement is our annual fundraiser at the end of this month." Mr Salvatore.

The crowd groaned. We know that all Mr Salvatore does every year is make us sell cookies like we were troopers.

"Which Mr Wilkinson will be organizing!" He added. The crowd suddenly cheered loudly and even applauded, a few girls even yelled like fangirls.

Sammy smirked at me, biting his lip and gazing at me. I shifted in my seat, feeling his eyes so focused on me made me feel so nervous. I wanted him to myself right now.

"Mr Wilkinson would you like to say a few things?" Mr Salvatore asked and handed him the microphone.

Sammy nodded and stepped forward to address the crowd. His eyes still glancing at mine now and then. He looked super hot in his dark jeans and white shirt, plain and simple yet sexy.

"I think its time for a little change." Sammy started, slipping his free hand into his pocket giving me the feels. "So I was thinking we could do a few things to help raise funds."

The crowd was captivated by him and I don't think it was because of his speech but because of his.

"My first idea was a car wash. Its always a great hit!" He continued. "Stop by my class if any of you have ideas."

With that he handed the mic to Mr Salvatore and stepped back. Everything he did was super smooth, slick and sexy, even the way he stood. It was all calculated and swift.

"Stop drooling." Tas nudged me and giggled. "It's unattractive."

"Whatevz." I blushed but still had my eyes on Sammy who get biting his lip and gazing simultaneously.

-

This entire day had been strange from the start. For starters Madison and Jack were being awfully PDA-ish. I get that they don't have to hide because of me but I mean it still makes me sad seeing him with my best friend.

"Babe you're awfully quiet." Sammy said packing away his school papers that afternoon. The bell had rang for the end of the day and I came to Sammy's class like always.

"I'm thinking." I shrugged and looked out the window at the football field and bleachers.

"Come here." Sammy sat at a desk near me and pulled me down onto his lap. "Seems like you need a talk."

"I just need you." I pouted and played with his brown fluffy hair.

"I'm here." I pecked my neck playfully. "Are you sure you're okay? Want me to beat up some guy for you?"

I giggled. "Not yet. I'm just...I don't know. Is it normal to like feel upset over you ex."

"Okay I'm starting to regret asking you this question." Sammy chuckled. "Now I need to beat some guy up for you!"

"No I don't mean it like that." I shrugged. "I mean - "

"Ohhh." Sammy nodded. "Madison and Jack upsets you?"

I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder sighing deeply. Sammy rubbed my back affectionately and kissing my forehead lovingly.

"I know you feel backstabbed but it is what it is and you shouldn't feel bad about it okay?" Sammy whispered.

"I guess so." I shrugged and let my fingers get lost in his hair.