Sincerely, Your Friend.

Based on true events that have happened to me. I thought I would feel better writing this, and I did. :)

Dear Friends,

I'm so glad I have you as friends! You are all truly amazing. We could maybe hang out this week-end, maybe even have a sleepover or something! When I hang out with all of you, you make me smile, laugh, and wonder, how did I get so lucky, to have such great friends? Sure, you call me names sometimes, but that's just a joke, right? I don't think you mean them. We just laugh it off, like nothing ever happened.

Sincerely,

Your Friend.

Dear Friends,

I went to the store with my mother today, and I turned around, to see you ALL hanging out. Each and everyone of you. You looked at me with a look of innocence on your face, and proceeded to tell me that you called me many times.  I faked a smile, and agreed to believe you. You smiled, and walked away, talking about the movie you would be watching at your sleep-over. Once I got home, I checked my caller I.D history, and your name NEVER appeared once. Did do something wrong? Did I lose the right to hang out with you? Did I say something that made you ALL angry? Please tell me the truth. I miss laughing and talking with all of you.

Sincerely,

Your Friend

Dear Friends,

On Facebook today, you ranted about having fun with your group of friends. You wrote on each other's walls, and edited pictures of yourselves. I wasn't in any of them, of course. But I could have been, if you decided not to ignore my calls, or answer my texts. Instead of being alone at home, I could have been walking around town with you. Instead of crying in my room, I could have been laughing and chatting about an upcoming dance with all of you. Instead of feeling like my heart was being ripped out of my chest, I could have been feeling like the Queen of the World. But instead, I am stuck here, wondering what I did wrong. I want to ask you, but I know you will just shrug it off, and pretend like nothing ever happened. That's what you always do, I guess..

Sincerely,

Your friend

Dear Friends,

I received a text from you today. My heart was thumping, as I started to wonder what it could say. Maybe you were apologizing about leaving me alone. Maybe you were apologizing about ignoring me. Maybe you were asking me to go watch a movie with you. But instead, you just asked me if I could give you all a ride to the mall. Where you would probably all ignore me. You would use the excuse that you wanted to be alone, jut your little group, without me. What is wrong with you!? Using people, making them believe they are your friends, is NOT okay. One day, this will come back on you. Like my wise mother says, when you spit in the air, it ALWAYS falls back on you. Even if you spit really high up, it will ALWAYS come back.

Sincerely,

Your friend.

Dear Friends,

When I saw you today, you laughed with your group, pretending that everything was okay, that you didn't reject me. When I asked you a question, you all gave me a look, filled with hatred and disgust, like I was a piece of gum on your shoes. What did I do to you?! Last time I checked, YOU were the ones who decided to ignore me. YOU were the ones who didn't call me. So why would YOU be mad? I'm the one who should be giving you looks of disgust, for all the things you did. Not only the past few days, but the past few years as well. I really hope you realize what you have done. Playing with my emotions may be fun for you, but for me, it's agonizing.

Sincerely,

Your Friend.

Dear Friends,

That's it. I've had enough. You left me in the dust again, without even shooting one glance back. How DARE you? I try my hardest to be the very best friend I could be. I bring you food, I invite you to my house, and I NEVER leave you out. But what gives you an excuse to leave me out? What gives you an excuse to treat me like dirt? To make fun of me, and just pretend that everything would be okay afterwards? To say something that you KNEW would offend me, right IN FRONT of me? You have pulled the last straw. You can hang out together, but starting today, subtract one. Me. I'm going to find people who will appreciate me for my FULL potential. And besides, you probably won't mind, since you have already subtracted me from the group. And you know what? I won't regret leaving.

Sincerely,

Your Friend

Dear Friends,

I haven't talked to all of you in a while. Sure, we look at each other once in a while, and give each other smiles once in a while. I was having fun with my new friends. And they give me respect, something you have probably never heard about. They NEVER leave me out. And you know what? I give them the same respect that I have given you. But they deserve it. I will remember you. I will remember the moments when we laughed, when we watched movies altogether. They will probably fade away some day though, but the memories of crying in my room, wondering what I did wrong, will be etched in my brain forever. The wounds are healed, but the scars will stay forever. You even managed to teach me a few life lessons along the way. Thank you for teaching me how to defend myself, when you attacked me with rude comments. Thank you for showing me how to find real friends, that will appreciate me. And most importantly, thank you for showing me how to be strong. You may not notice, but every time I see you, I feel like crying, as I remember the agony of being left behind. But this whole experience has made me stronger. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Your Friend.