description

Tera Banks was something else. She was quiet, yet kind. Sweet, yet had sass. And smiley, but had a frown on her plump lips sometimes. And it was to say the least, she intrigued the group that was led by five juniors and had one freshman in the mix, mainly the freshman.

Her past was something not to be talked about. Her mother mysteriously disappeared after she turned ten, leaving her father to take care of a preteen. But soon, her father left also and the reason was clear - he couldn't take it, not having his wife around and taking care of a child that was both their responsibilities. The only family she had left was her aunt, Cecilia, who lives in a town called Beacon Hills.

So, Tera packed her bag, grabbed few memorabilia of her mother and father, and left for the small town. But it killed her to leave, her mother and father could come back and notice her gone, call the police and get their information there. Yet, she hid her emotions, bottling it up into a crumble.

Soon, Tera's stay at Beacon Hills would be like no other, and how it would lead into a train wreck that'll bring her closer to a certain freshman.

••··-··••

Okay, may have changed it to season four, but my idea for this season is going to be terribly dark (insert evil grin). And this chapter or not technically a chapter is dedicated to LMarie99 for the marvelous cover. With the limited apps I have, the only thing I can create is overly effected photos to blend in with the background (and I had to delete some editing apps that my "Google play" store removed).

Now, Teen Wolf does not belong to me, only the creators of the show and Jeff Davis. I only own Tera 'motherfucking' Banks and her lines.

Enjoy loves!