"Alex, I let go of me."

I tried to squirm, but the grip got tighter.

"Alex, let go of me."

I turned to face him. It wasn't him. It was Jerome.

"Jerome, can you let go of me."

"What's the magic word?" Jerome said.

"Bananas, pretty please with a cherry on top."

"Not a chance, Little Bac'." Jerome said.

Alex just stood there laughing his head off.

"You know, there is boiling hot water right here and I could of splashed you, and who are you laughing at I can get you too, not to mention I beat you in Dodge ball, so I wouldn't be laughing at that."

The room went silent and Jerome pulled me away from the boiling hot water.

"Now, what are you going to do?" Alex said.

"Dude, I have a list going on and on, on what to do if someone grabs me, and if someone watching nearby."

I smiled evilly.

"Yeah, Little Bac' has a lot of plans go in her mind, she even has ways to even flip in thin air, knocking us out." Jerome said.

"You betcha, but the pasta needs to be stirred."

"I got this, sometimes you need to have the boys take care of this." Alex said.

It is bubbling a little bit, I hope one pops and land on his skin.😄

"Yeah, we men will do stuff." Jerome said.

"Yeah, yeah, if you're so sure then I will leave the cooking to Jerome, Alex, Cole, Caleb, Bennett,  and any other male person that walks in the kitchen. I will be in my room if you need me."

As I drop down, and run towards my room. Well, I am going upstairs so that Bennett isn't lonely.

I see Bennett on my laptop.

"Hey Bennett, whatcha doing on my computer?"

"Oh, just seeing what's new with the world. Why are you up here?" Bennett said.

"Well, apparently the guys are trying to cook, the Lasanga, so stay out of the kitchen or you will....."

"Hey Bennett, can you help us?" Alex shouted, pulling him downstairs towards the kitchen.

Well, I attempted to save him, so he can't blame me. I am going to find Mitch, probably in his room. I went in his room, because I am bored. It is not a smart idea, leaving Caleb in my room, but oh well, I will figure something out. Anyway, I walked in his room again.

"Hey dude, Jerome took over the kitchen."

"Let me guess so now if anyone walks in there then they will have to cook the Lasagna?" Mitch said.

"Well....yeah, but they won't let any girls join so basically don't go downstairs or you will be pulled in the kitchen."

"No volunteers, I guessing?" Mitch said.

"Well.......lets just say that Bennett already got pulled away by Alex so, they are taking anybody."

"Mitch, come down here." Jerome yelled.

"No can do, Jerome, I know it is a trap." Mitch yelled back.

"Yep it most certainly is." I yelled.

"Kelly! What are you doing up there?" Jerome yelled.

"You know just stuff."

We were trolling Jerome for a good 5 minutes, till Jerome came up and pulled Mitch down like I do in mornings when I need a ride. Well it was funny for the most part, well duhhh it is Jerome and Mitch we are talking about here. After that huge laughing fit, I went back to my room to see Caleb going through everything in my wardrobe.