Introduction

Introduction

Justine was quietly typing on her laptop on the huge sofa, with her legs folded and auburn hair out, sprawled against her new black skull tee and ripped jeans. Some how after a couple of minutes she felt the presence of someone else in the room, watching, staring at her. After what seemed like countless seconds, she lifted her brown eyes to see Jacob, standing on top of the coffee table, the ceiling fan causing his onion-ring cape to dance uncontrollably. He heroically stood in a turquoise suit with huge Happy New Year's glasses, a purple polka dot scarf and a banana in his hand.

"What in the world are you wearing, you crazy bat?" Justine exclaimed as she rested her laptop down on the carpet.

She slowly bent down to retrieve her charger since her laptop only had ten percent of battery life left. She was oblivious to the fact that Jacob had slowly crept over to her, like a cheetah ready to attack its prey. He cautiously and gently rested the banana onto the coffee table and surged onto the sofa and started to tickle Justine. Laughter escaped from Justine's lips and the rosiness of her cheeks increased as her hair danced wildly.

"Jacob!" She screamed as she started coughing with a grin on her face.

"Now would you go with me to camp?" Jacob asked panting heavily.

Justine looked up at the crazy seventeen year old guy, wondering what had gotten into him. The calm guy who she had met years ago was so different now. Was it that he was more comfortable with her as most friends usually become or was there more to their so called 'friendship'. Her thoughts kept probing her mind as she lightly squeezed the banana tautly held behind her back. Her mind eventually started to take its own stroll down memory lane and she began to remember how she didn't have many friends growing up and how she had often had her guard up to mostly everyone. She still often kept her guard up even around Jacob, who she started to form a close bond with. Yet, lately she started to think of opening up...When, was the question.

Somehow Justine clambered back to reality after she heard Jacob grunting and felt him wiggling in an effort to escape. She snickered because she had managed to retrieve Jacob's banana from the coffee table during their play fight. She quickly hid it behind her back as she screamed, "Oh. My. Gosh! What is that?" She pointed in the direction of the hall which obviously had nothing in it but pictures hanging on the wall, but Jacob swiftly tried to get up in an effort to look and when he did get up, Justine plastered banana all over his handsome face.

"Looking good Boots!" she squawked as she walked over to the kitchen, swaying her hips feverishly.

Jacob looked pretty annoyed, but he wasn't surprised at all because this was one of the parts of Justine's character he really enjoyed.

"Dora, I'm guessing you're crazed manner gives approval to my earlier question about going to camp?" Jacob asked as he wiped his face with the back of his hand.

Justine shrugged and had a huge grin on her face as she tossed him a Curious George towel.

"Sure..." she exclaimed."Once you promise not to go bananas on me," she laughed as she went to retrieve something from the kitchen.

~~~~~~

Heyyy!!! Thanks for reading !And as my gift..... :) On the right side there is a picture of Justine and Jacob. :) :D Ikr! How adorable! Haha :D

Please vote, comment and share beautiful!!! Thanks again! And always remember that Jesus loves you and I do too! :) <3