Chapter 1- blades bullies and sleepovers

Hi guys this is my third fanfic!!!

I hope you like it.

Be sure to vote and comment on this fanfic. Oh and this fanfic is for my boo Kerry. She is mayden in this fanfic.

Much love Xx 

----------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Mayden's POV

I was sitting in my room crawled into a ball when someone came in. It was my mom.

"Hi Mayden."

"Hi mom." She knew what I was going thru.

"Have you been bullied today?"

"No. I haven't been bullied in about a week."

"Well that's good to hear," She said with relief "dinner will soon be ready, come down in about 20 minutes."

"Ok."

She left and I sat on my bed. She knew I got bullied, but didn't know I cut. I looked at my wrists and a scar had faded already. 'Time to cut again' I thought.

I looked around the room looking for a pair of scissors. I found a pair sitting on my desk. I picked them up and separated the blades. I connected them to my skin and the cold touch of them made me shiver.

I bit my lip and drew the blade across my wrist. The pain wasn't bad anymore, I was used to it by now. I have been cutting since I was around 10.

~flashback~

-10 years ago-

The bully came up to me and pushed me down.

"Watch where you're going Mayden." She smirked.

I stood up and kept walking.

"What's wrong Mayden? Too scared?" She walked right behind me.

"No." I simply said.

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

One of her friends was to the side of me and tripped me. I fell and landed on my side. It hurt now.

"Come on Mayden! Get up!" She yelled. I didn't even know this girl and she was bullying me! I think her name was Sarah. Something like that.

Sarah I think, and her friends started hitting, punching, and kicking me. The last bell rang and we left the school. Thank god it was the end of the school day, and year. Yes that's right today was the very last day of school.

I ran home crying-we lived close to school- and slammed the door when I got home. I ran to my room and locked the door.

Thank god no one was home, or else they would all start asking questions.

I looked at the picture I had on my desk of my family. Me, my mom, my dad, and my younger sister Shannon. I cried some more. I haven't seen my dad in 3 years.

'Why haven't you?' You may be asking.

Well......he died. That's right, he's gone. Gone to the clouds in the sky. Gone to heaven.

Anyway, back to reality, I went to the small bathroom I had in my room and sat on the floor. I cried even more.

When I was done crying I sat on the toilet looking at my wrists. They were clean-cut. I looked in the medicine cabinet and found a sharp blade. I took it and stared at it. I connected it to my wrists and sliced it down my wrist. I bit my lip from the pain. I squealed a little. When I finished cutting I washed the cut and blade, put it back in the medicine cabinet. I sat on my bed and sighed.