Chapter One

{Dedicated to Wattpad}

Pic of Ellie to the side >>>>

This is my first story on here and I hope you enjoy it...

Mentally in love ♥

I'm Ellie, and I'm your average type of girl. I live in California, with my gorgeous Model Mom, who is always nagging at me to wear makeup yet I never bother because I dont see the point.

Im always lost in books, and stuff. I have a bestfriend called Chloe, who is almost and if not more gorgeous than my Mom. It's like Chloe should be my Mom's daughter, and not me. Because of course, I'm completely hideous. 

I have another bestfriend, Finn. Yeah, he's a boy. You might be thinking he's gay, or we are friends with benefits or something...but it's nothing like that. Me and Finn are just bestfriends, full stop. We have been since Kindergarten.

Three words.

I hate school. Especially Mondays, when Chloe and Finn are always in lessons together and I have to sit next to Jack, the class clown. It's stupid, in my opinion. Me and Jack havent got on for a long time, and still our Teachers insist we sit together in almost every lesson. 

Jack might have girls falling at his feet, but to me sitting next to him is like a real life nightmare.I swear I've got about 5 bruises off him flicking perncils, sharpeners and rulers...anything that is in sight, he's just throw them at someone. Unfortunatley, most of the time, that someone is me.

Then there's David, dreamiest boy in school, in the grade above me though. Whenever I walk past him, I try to walk sexily, shaking my hips, but I always end up looking like an old woman with a hip problem. So classy, Ellie.

Maybe today was my lucky day though. Maybe my hips were just having a good day too, because David looked at me and I think he checked me out. Which, even though it might be just a little bit pervy, I enjoyed. My classiness ended though, when I managed to drop my folder all over the floor. Embarrassing, yes, but when your ultimate crush comes and helps you...now I'm sure I picked a four leaf clover this morning because I couldnt believe my luck.

"You okay, beautiful?" David smiles.

I was trying not to melt, right then.

"Urh, y-yes." I was stuttering, which ruined everything because he just looked at me in a funny way.

"Sure?"

"Yes." I hurry off towards class.

I needed to cool off because I'm sure I was flushed. Or rather looked like I had just ran five marathons. 

Probably the second one.

"Mornign, class." Mr Thorn stood at the front of the class with his glasses falling down his nose and voclanoes all over his face.

I was a lucky teenager, because my Mom was a model and she had all the expensive creams that kept your face fresh and spot free. Mom was a Model though, which means she had had Botox and didnt need to buy any of the creams anymore, she just had to whip out her thousands of dollars and show to the Doctors, and off to the operating table she goes.

I had to admit it was a good day for me. Jack didnt fling anything, which kept me bruise free. David smiled at me and called me beatiful, plus he checked me out.

I had so much to tell Chloe on the way home.

"So, what was it?" Chloe says as soon as we get onto the bus.

My voice turned into a whisper. I didnt want one of those sluts from our school telling David I had the biggest crush on him ever.

"David checked me out today." I couldn't hold in my excitement.