Intro

"Hey girl, open the walls,
play with your dolls.
We'll be a perfect family."
-
Maya's POV:
I walk into school with a smile on my face beside my best friend Riley Matthews, who also has a smile plastered onto her face. We walk to our lockers, which are next to each other. We get our books for the first class of the day. We then walk to the classroom and I sit in front of Lucas Friar while Riley sits in front of Farkle Minkus.
All four of us are friends, to everyone else we have the perfect friendship. Everyone loves us, everyone wants to be us. We have to be, perfect, all the time.
Due to that we can't tell anyone anything about what happens when we're alone or when we get home. We keep that to ourselves, so that way we can come off as perfect. So people still keep the image they have of us.
------
Riley's POV:
I listen to some conversations random people in the classroom are having. My dad walks into the classroom. He's our teacher, unlucky me right. All conversations stop as we look at him. "Hello class!" He says as he walks in and writes Current Events on the board. "Make sure you all take notes on the assignment so you know what to do." He says as the class pulls out their notebooks and starts taking notes to what he says.
The bell rings for the next class, since we can work with partners or in groups I look at all my friends and they nod already knowing what I would ask. We walk out together going to art class.
------
Farkle's POV:
I sit in art as the teacher goes on about abstract work for tomorrows project. I look over at Maya and she's just doodling something on her notebook, like always. Then I look at Riley who is paying attention, she always seems so concerned with being the perfect student. Then I look at Lucas, who is just sitting there probably zoned out because this less I is pretty boring. I look back at the teacher and listen to what we're suppose to do.
The bell rings, time for lunch. We all walk out of the classroom and put everything in our lockers them head to the cafeteria.
------
Lucas's POV:
Me, Maya, Riley, and Farkle sit at our usual table in the cafeteria. "So what should we do for the current events paper?" Riley says, she always likes to start on everything early. "I say we talk about that later, we can all meet at Starbucks at 3 and we'll work there for a bit." Maya says while taking a bite of her salad. We all nod at her idea as we eat and talk and joke till the bell rings and lunch is over.
------------------------------------
Hey guys! So that was the first chapter of this story! It's not very good so far but I have ideas!
Do any of you listen to Melanie too? If not you should because her new album Cry Baby is amazing I'm obsessed with it.
I'll update this when it gets 20 reads, 5 votes, and 2 comments.