Excuses Will Make You Feel Better At The Present

Start from the beginning

I felt extremely uncomfortable and weak, but I couldn't do anything about the situation.

"So what did my dear Anastasia do to already be labeled a 'trouble maker'?" Gerard asked, truly curious, but his face was lit with amusement.

Alexis chuckled. "Zis girl dropped my Rolex down ze waterfall pipes." He said nodding to the trough next to me.

Gerard looked down at me and glared; I could tell he wasn't happy that the first impression I had made on the person was doing business with was losing his very expensive time piece. "Oh really?" He asked, looking directly at me. I bit and chewed on my lip.

Alexis chuckled. "But don't worry my friend. Zince zis girl iz a friend of yours, I am completely willing to forgive her."

I didn't like being in the middle of this, especially since all Gerard was doing was egging him on.

"Are you sure Alexis? Is there anything we can do to make it up to you?" He said mockingly, still looking me in the eyes.

"Just zhow up to ze poker table my friend, and we shall bury our troubles there!" He laughed before patting Gerard on the back. "Now I must go prepare for our part tonight. It was good zeeing you Gerard!" Alexis turned to me. "And you. You really are a person of interest." He winked before grabbing my hand and bringing it to his lips. With that, he and his men strode away. I breathed a small sigh of relief; I didn't like that Frenchman at all.

Gerard watched Alexis walk off before turning his attention to me. I was still livid at him for leaving me; that's what caused all this mess in the first place. I could see him ready to make some smug comment, but I interrupted him. I didn't care if it made him mad at this point. I was bleeding, exhausted, and shaken. I needed to rewrap my wound and get off my feet.

"P-Please. Just take me to the room." I said weakly but firmly.

"Why the rush, sugar?" He asked cruelly. He had already forced me to be beyond scared straight in this hotel for an hour; I couldn't take this right now.

"It h-hurts." I choked out, clenching my side. I brought my hand away from the tank top where I had been holding it, but the blood had now completely soaked through; it was on my hand. Gerard actually seemed surprised when I took my hand away to see the blood. Since I had been holding it most of the time, he mustn't have seen how bad it really was.

A look of worry crosse his face before it was replaced my his usual egotistical attitude. "Well I can't have my leading lady bleeding out at the poker table, now can I?" He said before picking me up just like Frank had the day before. I didn't struggle. I didn't push away. I didn't even speak. I hadn't realized how exhausted I really was until I was in Gerard's arms. I was completely still as Gerard walked over to the stainless steel elevators and took me to the very top floor. He walked to the very end of the beautifully decorated hallway before entering the room. I wasn't surprised to see that it was also if the highest luxury. There was a chandelier in the middle of the room above two queen sized beds covered in soft-looking silk sheets and covers. I could see a sliding glass door leading to a balcony with a breathtaking view. If I wasn't currently kidnapped and had a bleeding bullet wound in my chest, maybe I'd be able to enjoy it.

Gerard let me down on the floor. That's when I noticed the suitcases on the floor. There were three black ones and four deep violet ones. I knew that Ray, Mikey, and Frank would be getting their own rooms, but did that mean-

My thoughts are interrupted my Gerard. He had seen me looking at the bags. He turned to me and smirked. "You'll be sharing a room with me while we're in France. I hope that's ok with you sugar, because it's sure as hell ok with me." He finished, winking tauntingly.

I was sharing a room with Gerard? My mind geeked with dread as I stared at the second bed; atleast I didn't have to share one of those with him.

I was about to ask about some bandages before Gerard interrupted me again. "You know I told you not to do that?" He said walking closed towards me. I began backing up, what the hell was he talking about.

"W-what?" I asked, a bit anxious as my back touched the wall; I couldn't move any farther. Gerard put one arm to the side of me before he brought the other one to my lips. I shivered.

"I told you not to bite your lips sweetheart-" I thought he was going hit me as some sort of amusing way of dominating me, but I was surprised when a second later I felt his lips press against mine.

I didn't kiss him back.

But I didn't stop him.

He put his hands in my hair and pushed me harder into the wall. I whimpered because my stomach was now on fire, but Gerard just ignored me. He moved his hands slowly down, all while kissing me, until they rested on my face.

He pulled away. "It's just too damn tempting" he whispered into my ear.

I just stared into his eyes.

I was out of my senses.

I was exhausted.

I was bleeding.

Maybe that's why I didn't stop him as he leaned back into me and pressed his lips to against mine.

-----------------------------------------------
AHHH ALL THIS KISSING IS SO CONFUSING!! I decided to go ahead and update at 2:40 am because I love you guys *blows kisses* Feel free to comment on what you think of Alexis and Gerard and Anastasia. All of your opinions matter greatly to me. I'm also open to suggestions, so if you REALLY want to see something happen, I might be able to incorporate it for you ;) Anyways, tell me what you thought of the chapter and keep on reading, commenting, and voting! I love you guys so much! Stay fabulous my killjoys *MWAH* :):)

---Fabbyulous1