Chapter 11: A Small Insight

A/N in the end. 

Enjoy! Picture: Clair. :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathan stalked up to the mirror in his room, to look at himself in the shirt I'd gotten him. He grinned at my refelection on the mirror, and I rolled my eyes laughing. I leaned back and lay on the bed, my feet dangling off the edge. He came to me, standing between my hanging legs and started to take off his shirt.

"What you doing?" I asked.

"I'm going to wear it on monday." he said, like a proud kid with the latest toys that he wanted to show his friends.

I smiled as he carefully removed the buttons from their slots, took off the shirt and folded it and placed it aside. I sat up, staring at him. I'd barely gotten a look of him before. He started to reach for the black shirt he'd tossed aside when I stopped him, by placing a hand on his forearm. He turned to look at me.

I swallowed, standing up. I was staring at him, warm muscle stretched and rippled like hard silk.

Holy Mother.

I placed my hands on his chest and looked up.

My cat's eyes held a hotly possessive look as he watched me.

"God, you're beautiful." I murmured, running my hands over the hard smooth muscle of his stomach, to his shoulders. I watched him inhale and exhale slowly while I rubbed his shoulders in circles.

His muscles were tight, tensed.

"Sit." I said, turning us around so that I faced the bed and he faced the door. He sat confused at my change in mood.

"Turn." I said, making a circular motion with my index finger.

"Bossy." he said, with a smirk, but did as I asked.

He turned away from me, crossing his legs. I kneeled on the bed his back pressed against my stomach, behind him and kneaded his shoulder muscle. He let out a low groan and sat straighter, aiding my massage. I pressed with my thumb and index and released, doing so in circles.

His head fell back as he breathed in deeply, his muscles relaxing under mytouch.

"You wield magic with those fingers of yours, Kitten." he said in between another pleased growl.

I didn't say anything, letting him enjoy my attention.

I moved on to his neck, rubbing my thumb up and down along the center, as he dropped his head for easier access.

After a few more minutes, I moved on to his head. First I ran my hands through the strands of his hair. Smoothing them over, twirling them in my fingers. He let out sounds that made shivers run up my spine. And when I pressed my fingers to his head, he leaned back, to look at me.

His eyes were bright green and lazy, reminding me of the predator he was.

"The last time you did that, you put me sleep." he murmured.

I cocked my head, waiting for him to finish.

"I want to stay up all night with you."  

I nodded my consent and he looked forward again, letting me place the pads of my fingers against his scalp.

After ten minutes, I removed my hands from his head and wrapped it around his chest, under his arms, and pressed my face against his back, listening to his heart beat strong and steady.