unexpected

The kid stood up and kicked him on the face making him grunt and saw a cat behind him who was nervous and jumped at Natsu who was still grunting.

"kitty-cat!! kitty-cat! Kitty-Cat!!!" while the kid was laughing happily at Happy and she was lifted again by Natsu and the kid with pleading eyes "Can I bowwow Kitty-Cat?" and she smiled awkwardly at Natsu while peeking behind him trying to take a glance at the exceed and Natsu was still serious and grunted at the kid and putted her down roughly at the bar making an 'umpf' and she now cried.

"waaah!*hic* Juvia-neesan!!" and juvia quickly lifted her and patted her comfortingly and she saw Natsu was now on the ground while Master was still processing his hands to shrunk small.

"here! look! Kitty-cat!!" said Gajeel handing her panther lily boasting her exceed and the kid was now a bit smiling hugging panther lily in a gentle hug and Natsu grunted standing up.

"How come you smell like Lucy!!" he shouted at the kid who now whimpered threatening for her tears to ran again and hugged panther lily.

"I'm sorry!!! I'm sorry.. waaahh!!" while she was now hugging Juvia tightly shivering and on her other hands was panther lily glaring at Natsu.

"Juvia! get her upstairs" ordered Gray and Juvia without hesitation motioned going upstairs followed by Levy, Mira, Bisca and Asuka.

"Natsu!!! what's wrong with you!!?" asked Gray

"Well nothing!! the kid just smelled like Lucy!!" Natsu replied Sarcastically

"That doesn't mean you have to make her cry!!" replied Gray

"What if that kid was the reason Lucy's gone!?" countered Natsu

"For Pete's sake Natsu!! she's just a kid!! you can asked her in a manner not making her cry!!" nudged gray
and was stopped when Master smacked them on the head.

"Natsu! what do you mean by she smelled like lucy?!" asked master suspiciously

"well when I smelled her, the scent of Lucy was strong on her" while glaring at gray whom glared at him back.

"Mira" called master and mira now was walking down the stairs hurriedly

"yes master?"

"Ask the kid where she had come from, her name and everything that can relate to Lucy" and mira just nodded and ran up the stairs

2nd Floor

The arguings can be heard but the females made her comfortable and more comfortingly when Asuka who was just older at the kid was with her.
When Mira ran back up and nodded at them and they all sat circling her while the kid was on juvia's lap.

"well! let's play a game!!" suggested Mira to the kid who was petting panther lily's fur making him purr.

"I'm scared Mira-nee" countered the kid.

"Who are you scared with?" asked Mira softly while she put a glass of milkshake in front of her.

"the monster who shouted at me and has a blue kitty-cat behind him" and she shivered a little from the thought of his voice and Juvia patted her back gently

"you mean the monster with pink hair?" Mira asked hesitating if Natsu may have heard her and the kid nodded now sipping her milkshake.

"are you still scared?" asked levy and the kid gently shook her head. Bisca whispered to Asuka while Asuka nodded.

"I'm Asuka Connell what's your name?" lifting her hands inviting her into a handshake and the kid stood, panther lily still on her arms.

"I-I'm Lucy, Lucy Hawtfilia" and they shake hands and the females around her resisted to gasp
and once again Bisca whispered to Asuka.