"can I call you Juvia-neesan?" asked the kid who was still scared of her.
Juvia blushed never in her life someone called her that and she was happy that someone did. Her childhood was sad because of her powers calling her the Rain-Woman and she never experienced to have a little sister and she nodded happily lifting the kid and raised her high and spun her around while the kid laughed happily.

"Juvia-neesan was sorry that she made you cry earlier" and the kid just nodded and hugged her back.

"hey! juvia! let's get her inside!" and juvia blushed that Gray got hold of her hands to pull her inside the guild.

"Hi Mira!! Look!! this kid looked just like Lucy!!" and pointed at Juvia who has the kid on her arms and putted the kid down in front of Mira at the bar.

"Hi! Mira-neesan!!" called the kid to Mira

"want some Milkshake?" while Mira smiled and just that moment the kid's stomach was grumbling and the kid nodded shyly at her.

Mira smiled down at her and made her a sandwich and milkshake while she patted her head.

"gray!! who's the kid!?" asked Gajeel who was now walking towards the bar.

"dunno. Natsu saw the kid at the entrance earlier" explained Gray

"Gway-niisan, Gomene.." said the kid apologetically

"hm? why?" asked gray

"I was the one who was calling you ewliew(earlier) until what you call Bastawd pick-" and she was hushed by Mira who was shaking her head disagreeing at her words.

"Sorry Miwa-neesan!" the kid almost cried bowing her head and mira just patted her comfortingly.

"it's okay" and gray smiled down at her making the kid stopped crying again.

"what's the commotion about?!" asked master at the second floor and looked down at Mira "who's the kid?"

"Look! Jii-chan this kid looks just like Lucy!!" said gray "and the kid called me Nii-san!!" gray said boastingly
Master just walked down the stairs and towards the bar where Mira and the others were and jumped on one of the seats and eyed the kid suspiciously and when he suddenly.

"Want some Candy?!" and smiled brightly at the kid who was sweating from his eyeing and happily laughed and pointed at his mustached.

"What's your name kid?" asked Gajeel gruffly and the kid stopped laughing and was sweating hard at gajeel.

"don't scare her!!" shouted Juvia and smacked Gajeel on the head making him grunt and got laughed at by the kid.

"so? what's your name?" asked Mira to the kid merrily

"my name is Lu-" was interrupted when she jumped back when the door slammed open.

"Lucy's not in her apartment and found this!!" shouted Natsu lifting bottle that looks like a beer "and her keys were still there!" added happy who was worried while he was behind Natsu who was now sweating hard from running and gasps from around can be heard while master stood up motioning for them to be quiet.

"can you smell her from around?!" and he sniffed the air.

"Everywhere! but her scent is stronger here" explained Natsu

"well?! follow the smell idiot!!" butted gray and Natsu didn't bother to reply and sniffed the air and walked forward now nearing the bar handing the bottle to master and stopped in front of the kid who was still enjoying her milkshake.
Natsu nudged his brow up and his head forward questioningly down at the kid.
The kid glanced up, realizing that the one who picked her up earlier was now in front of her and thought 'Payback!'