How you met (Newt & Gally)

Newt

"Y/N!! You need to return the books to the library and that movie you rented, because if not they're going to be counted as overdue. Now go!"

Your roomate shouted to you from the couch.

Ugh I totally forgot about them. Well better get going...

You thought as you started to get ready.

"And you might want to hurry up beacuse 1. It's Sunday so the library will be closing at noon and 2. It looks like it's going to rain so...."

Your friend added. And with that you grabbed the hunger games book series you had checked out, plus the jurassic world DVD, and you out the door.

*****

Great not only did I forget to bring an umbrella I also forgot my wallet.

You grumbled to yourself as you hugged the books (& the DVD) under your rain coat. It thundered in the distance.

Continuing to walk you pass by a café and see a blond haired boy, about your age, drinking coffe while reading a book in a booth inside.

Well shuck...he's bloody cute.

You think as you continue to stare. As if he knew you were looking at him his brown eyes looked up and met yours.

You pick up your pace and look away knowing that you were turning bright red.

Klunk. Keep on walking. Don't look back. You're almost there...

You persuaded yourself as you saw the library. Walking inside you turn in the items while the old lady at the desk gave you a smile.

You check out the "new books and movies" shelve for about 10 minutes. At the end you were only able to find one book that really caught your attention; "Tidal" a water song series.

After having it checked out you walked back to the café. You walked in the café heading towards the back with the book. Settling down you begin to read and getting really into it.

"I see you like to read."

Startled you look across the table and there he was. Sitting with you. The blond boy from earlier was there looking at you amused.

"Yeah I do love to read."

You respond.

"Is that the new book that just came out by Sarah Levorn? She's a great author."

You two then had a conversation about books, authors and poems. He even bought you two some mocha. Then you remembered you forgot to introduce yourself.

"I'm sorry if I haven't mentioned my name. I'm Y/N.

"That's a nice name you've got. Well the name's Newt, love."

For the rest of the afternoon you two talked and soon exchanged numbers.

Gally

"Come on Y/N! Please!? You have to go or else you'll regret this for the rest of your life!"

Y/BFF/N whined as she pathetically tried to lift you off the couch.