Imagine request for Aasiya

This is a imagine for my wonderful supporter/follower :)

"Gally!!"

Aasiya yelled as she waved at Gally who was passing by her table. He chuckled and waved back as he sat down to have dinner with the rest of the builders. Aasiya and Gally have become close ever since she came up the box.

"Hey Aasiya are you ready for tomorrow?"

Minho sat down across from her at the table. She was eating with Thomas and Chuck. She smiled as she remembered that tomorrow was the day she would be given a job in the Glade.

"Oh! I can't wait! I really want to be a runner!!"

Aasiya squealed in excitement. They all laughed as they tried to predict which job she was bound to get.

"Certainly NOT a cook because girl! Let me tell you, the soup that you created made me want to klunk every minute while I ran in the maze."

Minho laughed at the memory. Chuck pitched in with his predicament.

"Oh! I think you're going to be a track-hoe...."

Aasiya rolled her eyes. The only reason Chuck said that is because he knew that Zart, keeper of the track-hoes, had a thing for her. But unfortunately for him, she didn't feel the same way. Although she did feel that way about a certain someone...she looked towards Gally. He was laughing at what one of the builders had said to him. Probably a lame joke. This brought a smile to Aasiya's face.

"Uh helloo? Any one there in her shucking head? Aasiyaaaaa....."

Minho snapped his fingers in her face bringing her attention back to them.

"Huh? Sorry, what were you saying?"

Minho, Thomas and Chuck gave her smirks while the three gave each other knowing glances.

"What? Why are you all looking at me like that?"

Aasiya asked. Thomas was the one who spoke up.

"Come on Aasiya, like it isn't obvious."

Truely confused she pressed on.

"What's obvious? What are you even talking about?"

Minho shook his head in disapproval.

"Aasiya. You like Gally. It's totally obvious. It's, like, written all over your face!"

He exclaimed raising his hands up.

Great. It's really that obvious?

She thought.

"Don't worry we won't tell anyone, right guys?"

Chuck assured Aasiya as he glared at Thomas and Minho who were looking at each other uncertain. Minho nodded and rolled his eyes.

"Fine. Your secret's safe with me. But don't blame me when you're giving him googly eyes and everyone assumes you have a thing for him. That's on you."

Thomas agrees as well. They all finish dinner and head to the hammocks for the night.

*****

The next day Aasiya kept herself busy by exploring the woods. She sat on a tree branch, hidden by the leaves but that didn't mean she had a perfect view of the builders.

Gally was currently shouting orders to the gladers. He was so sweaty. So sweaty in fact that in that moment he took his shirt off. Using his damp shirt he wiped sweat off his forehead. Aasiya felt her cheeks burn, her mouth go dry and her heart jump to her throat. She felt like she was spying but she couldn't take her eyes off of him. Especially when he had a perfect set of abs glistening in the sun. Then she saw Alby walk up to Gally. They talked for a while then Alby left. Gally turned towards the builders and shouted more. Every builder left their spot and headed towards the kitchen. While Gally strided towards the homestead.