What he plays

Thomas: The guitar. Whenever he has a chance he'll take you to a park and play a song he wrote just for you. It's really romantic when you find out he had been planning this for weeks. When you first found out he could play the guitar you pestered him into playing so you could hear. He was reluctant to do so at first but then ha would play every time he came back home from work.

Minho: The violin. He's been keeping it a secret from you because he had thought that it was sissy of him to choose a classical instrument. But one day after coming home from work early you find him in the living room playing a beautiful solo. You clapped when he finished which startled him and that's when he sheepishly confessed to you that he was a violinist.

Newt: The piano. Newt would always somehow find the time to play in the music room. Music filled the house as you did some chores that had to be done. Sometimes you would find yourself leaning against the doorframe listening to him tap away at the keys of the grand piano. Newt then would notice you and ask you to sit next to him while a played a song just for you.

Gally: The cello. The first time you heard Gally play the cello it was when he had given you directions to the resturant he worked at. So you got dressed and went to the restaurant. When you opened the door you saw Gally playing the cello in front of the restaurant. After he finished he'd come up to you and kiss you. Then revealing that he was a celloist.