"The name's Newt greenie."

"Ugh..."

Your head hurt and was pounding. You groan as you try to sit up. You prop yourself on your elbows as you notice that you're in a bed in what seems like a hut.

Just as you were about to get up you hear voices coming. Quickly you lay down pretending to be asleep.

"So when is she expected to wake up Jeff?"

"She should be waking up later on today or tomorrow..."

"Well when she does wake up you come staight to either Alby or I and don't tell anyone else. We don't need all of the gladers in here scaren' her."

The boy finishes saying in his british accent.

"Okay Newt."

The boys finish their conversation. Making everything go silent. You know that they're in the room now because you can feel their eyes on you. You stay still as you can and wait until they leave.

The moment you're certain they're gone you jump off the cot, throwing off the covers in the process. Panic runs through you as you rush towards the door. Cautiously you look in the hall to find it empty. Quietly you walk down the hall to find what you believe is the main door to the hut.

Just when you were about to reach for the knob the door opened and in rushed someone who's chest rammed into your face. You fell back letting out a shriek.

"Oh bloody--Oh..I am sooo sorry! I-I didn't see you there!..."

You peer up to see a blonde boy with the british accent. He offers you his hand. You look at his hand then up to him untill you hestiantly give him your hand. He lifted you up carefully.

"Now then, let's start over. Do you remember your name?"

He asks staring attentively at you. You feel you face burn. You look back at him and reply.

"My name...It's Y/N."

He smiles and nodded with approval.

"Y/N... I like it."

You stay quiet as you, once again, feel yourself blush. It's quiet before you smiled at him.

"What's your name?"

"The name's Newt greenie."

Newt replied smiling back. Ever since that day you two have been inseperable.

*****

Hey greenbeans! If you liked this imagine please let me know by voting and commenting your thoughts on this, thanks! Request box is open and I am ready to write!!

Yours truly,
Maylin18